💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals new Sex Dreams lyrics!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

LittIe Monster

I cant at all the aura hate. Girls were thirsting over it, but now that this 30 sec preview of "s-x dreams" is out, they left aura in the dirt. Out of everything we heard, Aura is the best to me

Same 

@whoriscope ig

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEX MUFFIN

GAGS OMG pls put on a rehearsal video, it's 5 am I've been waiting all night omg

There is already a s-x dreams rehearsal video….

Alcina Dimitrescu

I just realized that she's doing those reharsal vids things and lyrics releases so fans at the Swinefest can do other than sing-along to Applause.

paper unicorn

YESSS 

A song inspired by the crime dramas she loves so much!! And it's super-s-xy too :saira:

My prayers have been answered  :cry:

Its definately edgy, but s-x dreams is wayyyyyyy edgier lyric wise. I love it, but we might have a problem with radios playing it

Idk, I thought Blurred Lines did okay.

Spyro the Dragon

Idk, I thought Blurred Lines did okay.

True, but I think the implications for Blurred Lines being successful is a but disconcerting (people generally being okay with the degradation of women). idk, Sex Dreams sounds a lot more empowering and active on the female's side of the s-xuality context.

... which is exactly why it should be released, if that it so.

3 points in and ready for more

thetranmonster

This better freakin' be the second single or I will run through my neighborhood in a pig nose. 

LIVING FOR THIS KINKY DREAMY MADNESS.  :legend:

Born A Monster

BloodyM

I cant at all the aura hate. Girls were thirsting over it, but now that this 30 sec preview of "s-x dreams" is out, they left aura in the dirt. Out of everything we heard, Aura is the best to me

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived