💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals new Sex Dreams lyrics!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Sex Dreams is inheriting it's forefather LoveGame's crown as the s-xual gem.

LoveGame -> So Happy I Could Die -> Heavy Metal Lover and now Sex Dreams takes the thrown.

Yaaaaasss :legend: perfect progression tbh.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Hoping for:

Applause

Swine

Sex Dreams

Aura

As singles, please Whatever comes after those I don't care, but Sex Dreams and Aura need to be singles.

Americano

Hoping for:

Applause

Swine

Sex Dreams

Aura

As singles, please Whatever comes after those I don't care, but Sex Dreams and Aura need to be singles.

Aura? gurl bye

Redstreak

Yeah what ? Is it like when cops put on white gloves and search the bed for fluids to connect to a crime with a black light?

:flop:

It's talking about hiding the evidence in the next part so probably trying to get rid of the guy before's cum.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Arturo

Aura? gurl bye

This. :toofloppy:

I think the song is great, but dear lord, never send that to radio because they'll just send it right back.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Hoping for:

Applause

Swine

Sex Dreams

Aura

Aura is a definite no. Offputs the GP and she doesn't need that for this era.

Swine is iffy for me too. If it's structure is of the hardcore edge it has in the rehearsal then I would say no to this as well.

This. :toofloppy:

I think the song is great, but dear lord, never send that to radio because they'll just send it right back.

:lmao: I'm crying I am laughing so hard. :smh:

Bloody hooker

Please let this be the second or third single 

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

geopang

I cant at all the aura hate. Girls were thirsting over it, but now that this 30 sec preview of "s-x dreams" is out, they left aura in the dirt. Out of everything we heard, Aura is the best to me

APPLAUSE4YOU

I cant at all the aura hate. Girls were thirsting over it, but now that this 30 sec preview of "s-x dreams" is out, they left aura in the dirt. Out of everything we heard, Aura is the best to me

I don't hate the song. I just don't think it is single-worthy. The song is too edgy and rough for radio. She doesn't need any negative feedback from this era. Her last era earned her enough of that.

RAMROD

Already s3xing my mind tbh :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

geopang

I don't hate the song. I just don't think it is single-worthy. The song is too edgy and rough for radio. She doesn't need any negative feedback from this era. Her last era earned her enough of that.

Its definately edgy, but s-x dreams is wayyyyyyy edgier lyric wise. I love it, but we might have a problem with radios playing it

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived