💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

**Update I GOT IT TO HER!** Applause Fanart

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

This is one of the coolest drawings I've ever seen.  Great concept - it's so awesome!  If you didn't get it to her earlier, try to get it to her at some point!  :sara:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

wow  :eek:

:legend:

Thank you

Wow, that is amazing! :party:

Thank you so much

Looks really good for not drawing for 6 months! Great job :clap:

I'm glad you like it Hun

Wonderful

Thank you

:clap:

Thankies

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I love your work & I adore how much passion you put into it. Great to see new work of you.

Thank you so much. I'm not very good with words sometimes so use art to express myself

Excellent job! :legend: This deserves a lot of recognition.

Thank you so, so much.

GURLL

I love this

Thankies Gurll :)

This is amazing! I wish I got motivation! I actually do, but I don't know where to start with drawing.

Bless ya, I'm terrible sometimes when I can't get a drawing right. My bedroom floor ends up covered in screwed up bits of paper and rubber pieces. 

Beautiful :legend:

Thank you :)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

AMAZING!

Thank you so much

You're queueing? But it's tomorrow :messga:

Haha, yeah. It was funny spending loads of time with other fans though

Ppl have been camping since last night gurl :flop:

Someone had been camping since last Wednesday!

Ahh this is absolutely gorgeous! :)

The style looks like a fusion between realism and slight anime, everything looks so neat and pristine and it flows really well- this is amazing, you should be so proud!

Thank you so, so, so much for your kind worlds. It means the world to me. My drawing style started with Anime/Manga, I tried to do more realistic drawings but I just love anime eyes so much that I still keep an element of them. For me, if the eyes don't look right, the whole drawing doesn't look right.

This is one of the coolest drawings I've ever seen.  Great concept - it's so awesome!  If you didn't get it to her earlier, try to get it to her at some point!  :sara:

Thank you so much Hun, I'm so glad you like it. I've done a few drawings like this and I really enjoyed it. I get to show my fav scenes/pics and lyrics in one go.

HausOfAntonio

You and your iconic drawings I cant So glad you were able to get it to her you totally deserve it!! :hug:

Everything about this story is incredible!  You're an amazing artist and I'm so happy Gaga got to see your talent..  reading this made me smile!

:sara: Congratulations!

RAMROD

This is so awesome.

Btw I love your tattoos :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived