💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Posts 'Sex Dreams' Lyrics On Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

Vernier

It's almost as if we're a group of individuals with each individual having their own opinion.

Shocking, could you please state more obvious facts that I already knew, but you then inanely point out to me again? Thanks :yes:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

no proof, so until then I have to say "Likely", ok? no offense but it's in News and we have to get it right because the world is watching.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

melodichard

Not people saying "I heard we both go nothing to do, let's meet at my place" has better lyrics than Applause, okay then :rip:

Lol, I know. These lyrics are not exactly impressive. But okay.

ChicaSkas

The song is about finding Jesus :)

Through an orgasm.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ThisGuyTony

This fanbase, I swear...make up your damn minds...

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion though.... :laughga:

no proof, so until then I have to say "Likely", ok? no offense but it's in News and we have to get it right because the world is watching.

thank you

shiptowreck

I guess they're thinking of the "I touch myself and it's alright / I touch myself all through the night" lyrics in SHICD

Ohhh, that makes sense too!

Probably lyrics from Too Shorts rap verse. Wasn't a song title rumoured a while ago called 'Penthouse ***'? Lyrics could be for that?

yes ï¼Å’i think the same

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

Haus.Of.Latex.

inb4 these lyrics have NOTHING to do with NOBTR, s-x dreams, G.U.Y., MANiCURE, etc etc

Vernier

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion though.... :laughga:

I know, I just find the extreme variance in opinion kinda funny :smh: I mean what you call basic lyrics, some people are saying it's better than Applause :deadbanana:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Logan

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

#ilikeyourexcessiveuseofhashtagsandmoralcorrectness

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived