đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Radio Spins + A.I. Map?

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

Hello Mr. Radio

Is there anywhere for us to access a visual representation of where Gaga is getting the most spins and audience impressions in the US? I'm really curious to see what cities she's most popular in and what parts of the country are snubbing her. Maybe that could give us a clue as to why the updates are slowing down.

EDIT: The purpose of this would be to help us in targeting the radio stations that we really need to focus our attention on in requesting her songs to be played. 

hughdancy

You're very negative this evening... Your threads have been about things you don't want, things you don't approve of or pessimistic views of Applause's chart performance.

Hello Mr. Radio

You're very negative this evening... Your threads have been about things you don't want, things you don't approve of or pessimistic views of Applause's chart performance.

This thread isn't negative. If it seems that way, I don't mean for it to be. I'm asking an honest question. This could really help us in selecting radio stations to request the song on more frequently.

hughdancy

This thread isn't negative. If it seems that way, I don't mean for it to be. I'm asking an honest question. This could really help us in selecting radio stations to request the song on more frequently.

Alright lmao. Sorry, it's just there's a lot of negativity on these boards lately and it's starting to get tiresome :P

Hello Mr. Radio

Alright lmao. Sorry, it's just there's a lot of negativity on these boards lately and it's starting to get tiresome :P

That's alright! I think everyone is a little tense because of all that's happened these past few weeks.

That's alright! I think everyone is a little tense because of all that's happened these past few weeks.

And what happened? Did I miss sth? :coffee:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived