💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Gaga planted a 'Forest of fun songs' in ARTPOP (DJWS)

Guille

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

He's not allowed to reveal anything about the album. So this interview makes me feel nothing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER

He sounds like Brinty on Nekci Menij: "The album is really cool. It's really fun. I think it's just really fun and cool and stuff."

:lmao:

Maybe Zedd and/or Madeon produced the Telephone continuation (she said that it has been made)...

Only time will tell

seana39223

How come DJWS is the only one getting attention and interviews? Where are Madeon and Zedd :crossed:

Zedd has been interviewed before and he mentioned how amazing ARTPOP was and that he couldn't imagine anybody not liking the tracks him and GaGa had done (I think it was Rolling Stones?)

I assume DJWS is doing the bulk of the interviews as he is the executive producer.

Well, DJWS is the main producer. And Zedd has already been interviewed about ARTPOP. Madeon is the only one that need to talk more.

How come DJWS is the only one getting attention and interviews? Where are Madeon and Zedd :crossed:

drbumblenut

This interview doesn't help or hurt my love for DJ White Shadow. I know a few guys like him: they come off bristly, brooding, self-serious, even a little cold... but it's only because they are completely open books and feel no urge to emphasize their enthusiasm. When he says it's a forest of fun songs, I believe he means just that -- it's an album we can all enjoy and dance to with our friends. Full stop. That's a good thing!

Edit: and I'm sure that's one of the qualities Gaga values most about him, as a person she keeps close to her.

Jesse Pinkman

He's lying about the collaboration lol you know Gaga played him the album or at least gave him the tracklist

It's science, bitch

He's lying about the collaboration lol you know Gaga played him the album or at least gave him the tracklist

It's obvious. I am starting to think it exists but they don't know if they'll include it on the album or they don't wanna tease it yet.

If it didn't exist they'd have already said it.

"I don't know about that. I definitely didn't have anything to do with it if that happened".

Thank god you didn't.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived