💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

EMA 2013: Join Gaga's team (biggest fans award)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Runway

Kimberly sis wat r u doing on GGD then?

imHWDktp1Kdom.gif

I'll vote for ha if she attends

Othrewise 1D will win anyway so I might as well vote for them

imHWDktp1Kdom.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NicoWe1993

Who the hell is still checking for Tokio Hotel??  :laughga: Am I an ignorant American right now?

I'm still in love with Tokio Hotel. They are great artists tbh. Their las album "Humanoid" was like Gaga's "Born This Way". Not that succesful but more experimental. I'm very excited for their new release at the end of this year!

Who the hell is still checking for Tokio Hotel??  :laughga: Am I an ignorant American right now?

They actually have like some kinda big underground fanbase right now, very rabid actually. They always do well in these MTV fan voted thingys :smh:

Miley having more fans on her team than Katy. 

Miley Cyrus has so much more fans. Actually, the only pop/disneystar with less active fans is probably Rihanna orNicki.

Sudarshana

I read the rules and there is no indications on how the winner will be chosen.

Last year we were told that 1D won because they earned more points AND votes in total which I doubt highly (although the amount of votes cannot be seen) since we were WAY ahead of the directioners in terms of points (if I remember right they were not even second but THIRD after Gaga and Justin's teams).

I'll join this time but will be using only one account instead of 5 :derpga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived