Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
ArtGagaPop

Updated again  :party:

Applause is now falling 1-2 places every week but will stay many more weeks on the chart. 24 this week.

Also Do what you want should soon start charting 

ArtGagaPop

Do what you want 92 on swedish spotify and applause 30 this. Sverigetoplistans chart is coming tomorrow! 

• 2 weeks later...
ArtGagaPop

ARTPOP debuted #6 this week in sweden. Streams from spotify is counted so if she moves up on spotify for next week it's likly it will peak higher then 6 next week.

ARTPOP debuted #6 this week in sweden. Streams from spotify is counted so if she moves up on spotify for next week it's likly it will peak higher then 6 next week.

Wow, that the first I've heard of ANY country factoring streaming into album charts.

Is there a separate just sales chart?

ArtGagaPop

Wow, that the first I've heard of ANY country factoring streaming into album charts.

Is there a separate just sales chart?

No i don't think so. Norway has the same with streaming albums. ARTPOP was not on spotify in norway almost the whole week that's why it debuted #38 there. To be fair i'm not really sure about it but i have heard other people on here say that those contries count streaming on spotify to and what i understand from the rules on the chart they count. Same thing with singles, that why applause only peaked 17 but was in the top 3 on Itunes for weeks. Almost everyone here use spotify over Itunes so that's why the streams are so important.

ArtGagaPop

She should really come and do some promo here. The finale of Swedish idol is 6 december so that would be perfect to promote Do what you u want. She could also do applause. Then on the morning/saturday morning she could go and do a interview on some of the swedish morning news shows. She could prob do some peformance there to. 

But prob this won't happen  :( . She haven't done any promo here since just dance era and comes only to tour here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived