💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga spotted in London at night, meets fans 29/08 - 08/29

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

"for those who use logic" :lmao:

murica >>>

Lol u just don't get it. Like the rest of the world puts dates like that, but no! the US has a 'better' system which is totally based on strange facts. Not to be shady but I hate that everything is different, and it gets me confused  :cry:

Love the picture!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Honestly, in the 2nd photo I thought it was 2 fans together :dead:

I thought it was Miley because of the tongue 

Stephen

Lol u just don't get it. Like the rest of the world puts dates like that, but no! the US has a 'better' system which is totally based on strange facts. Not to be shady but I hate that everything is different, and it gets me confused  :cry:

Love the picture!

When you say "August 29th" you say the month first right?

So why wouldn't you write the month first with numbers too? 8/29 is putting the month in front of the day. Makes more sense tbh.

EDIT: Don't quote me anymore I understand the different language thing :laughga:

My Little Phoney

So why wouldn't you write the month first with numbers too? 8/29 is putting the month in front of the day. Makes more sense tbh.

Only in most other languages and British English (although this is changing to the American way) you say 'the 29th of August' but then not so literal 

stackhouse

Because the month doesn't come before the day

It should be date, month, year because that's in increasing size order. Putting the month first makes no sense.

And you wonder why Americans get called stupid and ignorant.

So why wouldn't you write the month first with numbers too? 8/29 is putting the month in front of the day. Makes mIore sense tbh.

In English yes. But for example in Swedish we don't say "August 29th" we say "29e Augusti"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived