💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS talks Perez on Australian Radio Show

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, isn't that the tough ***** thug that threatened to kill people who didn't like Applause and put them in garbage bags?

Uhm.

9bYiAZO.gif

MelbHawker

Hopefully he manages to make headlines about it all, thus giving Gaga all the promo / thus Applause rising in the Aus Charts. It's #10 on iTunes. 

That's my thing, to be as hurt and angry and hate her as much as you proclaim, you can't even say why without having to pause and stutter around for 10 minutes? Most people would know right off the bat.

Well, we don't know exactly what happened tbh.

Perhaps it's something that he wouldn't want to reveal about her even though he hates her because of it.

That time converter made me more confused if anything.. :awkney: can someone give me an Irish time, I think I calculated 10pm, not too sure though :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Iconoclast

Kyle and Jackie O are almost as bad as Perez. Kyle is revolting but Jackie O is a gormless idiot who goes along with Kyle's schisse and then hides when it hits the fan. They will twist whatever DJWS says, so he'd be better off talking only about music.

Sometimes I believe that Gaga tells DJWS or Tara to say something about things she doesn't want to talk about.

Then later she can always say she didn't say anything :hehe:

Well DJWS, don't hold back anything, I'm waiting :nails: :troll:

Andy McQueen

Omg those are the people who caused that nurse to kill herself :rip:

What? :eek: I thought they were fired? They look different? I'm confused. :confused:

DJ White Shadow better spills the truth tea as much as possible - the whole world should know what a person Perez Hilton is.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived