Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS talks Perez on Australian Radio Show

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I think he'll talk more about Lady Gaga being a nice person + Applause, less about Perez

I think he'll talk more about Lady Gaga being a nice person + Applause, less about Perez

I think he'll definitely talk about Perez though. He replied directly to their tweet about Perez, and his tone makes me think he wants to clear up some things about the fiasco. Perez was on their show yesterday.

hughdancy

I hope so tbh. But I also hope he sets the story straight.

I think he'll definitely talk about Perez though. He replied directly to their tweet about Perez, and his tone makes me think he wants to clear up some things about the fiasco. Perez was on their show yesterday.

But Gaga could stop him until tomorrow.

This. He will basically promote Applause

Kyle and Jackie O though.... WHY PAUL WHY!? They're horrible people.

I know... With all the disgusting stuff they have been involved with you would think they would have been kicked off air by now. 

Major sponsors have pulled advertising on their show so it is really surprising that they still manage to have their jobs.

Uuugh are Kyle and Jackie-O still on the air? :wtf:

This :eww:

Kyle's such a ****er... glad he only airs in the eastern states :eww:

Americano

Well they're the ones that caused that nurse to kill herself, right? They aren't the nicest hosts.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived