💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VMA Performance (fan footage)

yxi

Featured Posts

Is that person applying Gaga's face-paint Tara? If so, I didn't realise that was her! My gosh, a make up artist who also goes on stage with the artist for opening the VMA's, that is really something I can only imagine Gaga would have them do.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phoenixxx

YES. YES YES YES. GIVE IT TO ME GAGA.
JUST. LIKE. THAT.

I watched a crappy LQ stream last night with ****ty live editing and was a bit underwhelmed, but remarked at the time: 'I wish I could have seen more of it the way it was meant to be seen'. This is a live performance and a half. What THEATRE! As a designer for performance myself I'm absolutely blown away. I love it.

The beginning is dismal from here (not anybody's fault, that part was specifically made for camera), but the rest of it is pretty great.

It's awesome seeing it from different angles.

3 points in and ready for more

phoenixxx

The beginning is dismal from here (not anybody's fault, that part was specifically made for camera), but the rest of it is pretty great.

It's awesome seeing it from different angles.

I don't think it is; It brings the camera and the mechanics of fame actually into the performance. The live audience get to actually see the work of performance which is a beautiful introduction to the themes of the song and the rest of the performance.

I love how everyone's cheering up as she changes costumes!

In my opinion, this performance is a masterpiece. The several costume changes, the camera work with the white head piece, her intro ( + the boo-ing), etc. I really think she wanted to please fans with the performance.

The only negative side is the vocals during the last chorus, she was too out of breath, but she still managed to give stronger, yet short, notes!

:gaga:

I don't think it is; It brings the camera and the mechanics of fame actually into the performance. The live audience get to actually see the work of performance which is a beautiful introduction to the themes of the song and the rest of the performance.

Not saying it isn't, seeing all the workings and technicalities is very nice.

It's just that the angle the guy was in couldn't catch her face or facial expressions, which made the performance for me. I'm pretty sure the audience had screens to see, anyway.

Just a minor gripe, everything else is great and kudos to whomever uploaded it.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived