💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT I - Lyrics Topic and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

seana39223

I know this maybe a little early to say without hearing the full album/experience however I am failing to see how ARTPOP is well...ARTPOP.  To me the sounds we have heard and the Applause single/video seems like just another Gaga single.  Am I failing to understand the concept of ARTPOP?  :confused:

But ARTPOP could mean anything all it means is bringing Art and Pop together which she clearly done in the Applause video.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

Dominic

But ARTPOP could mean anything all it means is bringing Art and Pop together which she clearly done in the Applause video.

Understood however hasn't she done this in every single single/video she has done (the majority anyway)? It doesn't seem like it's anything "new".  I don't want to sound like I am throwing shade on Gagz more so just trying to understand! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bellatrix

Understood however hasn't she done this in every single single/video she has done (the majority anyway)? It doesn't seem like it's anything "new".  I don't want to sound like I am throwing shade on Gagz more so just trying to understand! 

Just remember... This is just the beginning :)

seana39223

I know your not trying to sound shady or anything :hugs:

I think everything we know about ARTPOP really is ambiguous at the moment its really hard to understand what ARTPOP is about. I do agree especially in relation to Applause it doesn't seem to be anything unique.

That's because she's been doing "ARTPOP" for a long time now, but this album is her really focusing on it and bringing it to the foreground, I guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nHbgZoR7Sk

SMILE2NE1

Is the Elton John duet still happening? 

At this point it could easily have been scrapped. I'll add it to the unconfirmed section

Zaplingfire

At this point it could easily have been scrapped. I'll add it to the unconfirmed section

Oh okay, I just thought I missed it having been officially scrapped 

SMILE2NE1

New MANiCURE lyrics added

You're the medicine
I need to heal
That way you make me feel

I'm gun' be MANiCURED
You wanna be MAN CURED
Ma ma ma MANiCURE
She wanna be MAN CURED

I hope she does the American Music Awards b/c they're always in Nov (about mid Nov) and that would be great promo for the album since they're so close in dates.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"