💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga getting worldwide praise for 1D support !

_Lam

Featured Posts

Explain please. How'd she throw shade at Harry? I missed that part.

From what I understood on Twitter, during their speech we saw her saying something, throwing a shade on while the camera was on her.

Though I'm pretty sure 1D fanbase is making a big deal out of what they mostly cannot know.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain please. How'd she throw shade at Harry? I missed that part.

She said "shut the **** up"

Miracle

This was a very very smarty move. I mean, like a very smart one. The smartest one she could do. Now she will have the directioners requesting + buying APPLAUSE like crazy tbh. I see APPLAUSE becoming a big hit bc of this. 

MessyTop

Best move ever!! All the 1D fans are going crazy for Gaga, she's trending on twitter.

It's gonna be all over the news how she stood up for them! Smartz

seashellbikini

So now will the fanwar be Monsters + Directioners vs. Katycats + Britney stans...

Look who's going to win!! :derpga:

VasilisVas

From what I understood on Twitter, during their speech we saw her saying something, throwing a shade on while the camera was on her.

Though I'm pretty sure 1D fanbase is making a big deal out of what they mostly cannot know.

ugh I can't stand that girl. I was going to go postal if she won video of the year. I'm surprised she didn't because everyone still seems to feel sorry for her ever since her Kanye thing four years ago. 

RAMROD

Awesome Gaga!! Breed compashun!

Anyone but to that ***** Swift.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guys, I don't think Gaga did this for promo. :smh:

Look at her reaction- that **** was genuine. If she gets more promo, that's a secondary effect. The primary driving factor for her actions was a kind heart. 

fuzzyandgreen

Swift shaded Harry by calling him out when she won her award tonight.

Taylor Swift: "...I also want to thank the person who inspired the song and he knows exactly who he is because... now I got one of these! *lifts up Moonman* Thank you so much!!" *camera cuts to Harry sitting with rest of 1D*

And I think when 1D was presenting, the camera cut to Taylor Swift and it looked like she was saying "shut the **** up" or something similar... I can't read lips, but I'm sure that's what 1D fans are interpreting it as

ChavaWM

Didnt she also hint that Trouble was about him during her speech?

Oh sorry didn't see someone mentioned that already lol

I was lurking twitter and 98% of the tweets were praisings for Gaga, the performance, the slayage and the 1D thing.    

THE QUEEN IS BACK! :king:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived