• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bobhabanai

• monketsharona

• VasilisVas

• Dylangaga

Dayman

It'll fall fast :( the performance isn't getting good reviews, at least not as good as she needs. Downward spiral publicity wise tbh

Don't worry about reviews. Most people loved it or at least liked it!

You do see what's happened here right, gaga has just pretty much got the "hood pass", from the directioners.

Aka - one direction fans are now legally (in the laws of their fandom) are now allowed to support Gaga to their hearts content!

Smart move gags ;)

Jonathanholland

maybe ur site doesnt update fast enough..the song is falling...period, bl will pass the song today 

please leave this fanbase if you don't have anything positive to say. You made like 366 negative posts   :crossed:

Edited by JonathanHolland1
Before there was love, there was silence

It'll fall fast :( the performance isn't getting good reviews, at least not as good as she needs. Downward spiral publicity wise tbh

Gaga has set the bar so high with her previous performances that media and even we, her fans, were expecting something unhuman from her, that's why not the best reviews I think. But compared to others she still slayed and public loved her  :legend:

AgusPop

maybe ur site doesnt update fast enough..the song is falling...period, bl will pass the song today 

please leave this fanbase if you don't have anything positive to say. You made like 366 negative posts   :crossed:

LOL. we all know bobhabanai is a troll.

btw.  Miley Cyrus is falling so hard. is in red

Edited by PaulPop

MetalHausOfJosh

Poor Miley she really messed up!

Still love her though.

Yay at Gaga slaying!!!

marcuslondon

whooop...still cannot get over what miley did...never felt so embarrassed for someone else 

Edited by marcuslondon

bobhabanai

whooop...still cannot get over what miley did...never felt so embarrassed for someone else 

i felt harrsed while watchign her preforming..all that tounge...no actual dance moves, just throwing her hands everywhere  (including robin thickes junk) it was just inappropriate

gaga njoyed the stage..as much as i didnt feel the preformance i am glad gaga is back and happy...i still want gaga to get that #1...maybe net single?! justins suit and tie was also a mess...and mirrors managed to slay

Jonathanholland

LOL. we all know bobhabanai is a troll.

btw.  Miley Cyrus is falling so hard. is in red

no, 24/7 talking negative isn't exactly trolling imo. 

Before there was love, there was silence

bobhabanai

no, 24/7 talking negative isn't exactly trolling imo. 

i am not talking negative!!! i am just disappointed!!! after 2 years a load of promo!!! gaga is not doing as good...she had the time square GMA, M/V, a **** load of radio plays/interviews, KIA commercial, VMA performance and she's still aint doing that well in the US! 

i just feel like by now the song should have went #1 and stayed there for few weeks! but now (again) the song is slipping on iTunes! 

its not holding its position! it goes up for 24 hours and slips down! she will hardly menage to go platinum this way! 

VampireGrin

i am not talking negative!!! i am just disappointed!!! after 2 years a load of promo!!! gaga is not doing as good...she had the time square GMA, M/V, a **** load of radio plays/interviews, KIA commercial, VMA performance and she's still aint doing that well in the US! 

i just feel like by now the song should have went #1 and stayed there for few weeks! but now (again) the song is slipping on iTunes! 

its not holding its position! it goes up for 24 hours and slips down! she will hardly menage to go platinum this way! 

Why can't you just stop thinking about charts and appreciate the music? I can't believe people care so much about charts when even gaga herself doesn't care...

• Shadow locked this topic