Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol at the Xtina version becoming the leading one. I would expect that from US, not us tbh.

Though back in Stripped era, Xtina did better per capita in UK (1.9 million albums sales) vs US (4.3 million).

Maybe that still counts for something.

17 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera) 0.1229 0.1162

That jump :giveup:

Harry

Though back in Stripped era, Xtina did better per capita in UK (1.9 million albums sales) vs US (4.3 million).

Maybe that still counts for something.

I guess there's two ways of looking at it. The way I looked at it was that the whole controversy surrounding R Kelly may have turned people off in the US, but over here it really wasn't a big thing. Also, Christina is more popular in the US than here I think because of her coaching position on The Voice. And her recent collab hits have been bigger in the US than here - Feel This Moment went top ten I think but not for long. Not to mention her and Gaga performed the song on a huge platform.

Then the other way of looking at it is ... R Kelly is pretty irrelevant here too. Hasn't had a song in the top 40 since 2007.

But the song has already had a relatively long life here so it's still surprising to me that the remix has done so much better here than the US? I genuinely didn't think it would be in the top 100 for long, let alone go top 20. So I'm happy

DAMN did not expect this

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

You guys! Buy it! I bought mine this morning

All the sales will now count towards next week's chart :party:

Harry

You guys! Buy it! I bought mine this morning

All the sales will now count towards next week's chart :party:

Not yet, the end of the tracking period for this week is midnight! :P

Archived