💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

She did fine, people are never happy anyway, When she did the 'Marry the Night' performance loads of people in here said : ''Damn nobody is here for Weirdga  this is so underwhelming''..

...and now she does a pretty good (and not WEIRD) performance and people are saying : '' That's it ? I thought it was too normal this is so underwhelming.....''

:roll:

Not weird? :rip: did you see the Venus choreo?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good performance but it wasn't her best. My friends watching with me thought she was drunk whilst performing lol :p

Omg @ her making up with Sharon. At the end I the performance I was like "why is Sharon nodding and smiling and clapping the hardest" ps it was DEFO weird (venus) :lmao:

Ellie Sioux

Sorry I did seem a bit agressive there. :hugs:

haha it's fine! :hug:

omg ready for DWUW to start climbing the charts right now :bunny:

Americano

hopefully, she'll be leaving for the US any day now though to rehearse for Youtube awards (theyre in NYC)

hopefully, she'll be leaving for the US any day now though to rehearse for Youtube awards (theyre in NYC)

She's filming Graham Norton on tuesday so it won't be until weds

right, she needs to get her ass into radio one tomorrow and call up capitol on tuesday and get them to spin ha ass

She should do a jingle for Capital they would then worship the ground she walks on,

and she should do Live Longue for BBCR1.

So glad it still can't chart officially such a good move by Polydor tbh

If her album sales slay and DWUW manages a similar peak in a few weeks based on radio airplay and the video, it won't matter.

The alternative is to abandon pre-order plan or screw over people who pre-ordered.

Archived