Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Glad to see this single really does have some longevity, it's nice to see it slowly climbing! What's the highest peak on the official chart so far?

#5 (the debut)

I was hoping Applause would enter the top 3. But we'll see after Swinefest.

There's a long way to go until top 3 and I would be surprised if it has that much of an effect. At best it will keep it afloat. I don't think the stream on Sept 1st will help too much but it airs on TV on the 4th I think someone posted?

its #6!

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

SomethingMore

Next update #5 ! :legend: 4 days before iTunes festival the song is rising. Amazing.ย 

ย 

EDIT : Already #5 :

ย 

mty6t.jpg

SomethingMore

Only thing is, regular version of Lana is selling about .07 and they'll be combined on the charts.

ย 

Lana is #7 and #57. It might be #6 combined, but not #5!

Freddy

Update

ย 

Radio Airplay = #14 (-2)ย 

TV Airplay =#2 (+1)

ย 

Coming for #1 on TV, radio is a little bit slipping,but the 8 songs in the top 20 lost places today, so there's nothing to worry about imo.

Update

ย 

TV Airplay =#2 (+1)

ย 

Coming for #1 on TV, radio is a little bit slipping,but the 8 songs in the top 20 lost places today, so there's nothing to worry about imo.

why is it down? :noparty:

:party: @ TV

SomethingMore

Update

ย 

TV Airplay =#2 (+1)

ย 

ย 

Isnt it #14 (-1) ?

Applause still at #9 on the midweek charts, if it maintains its #5 position on the itunes chart, it'll hopefully go up a bit on Sunday.

Archived