💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/eminem-scores-seventh-consecutive-uk-number-1-album-2599/

Eminem sold 73k day one. That means only 70k the other 4 days.

He likely can't top 70k this week at best.

He still couldn't top Daft Punk or Arctic Monkeys.

you mean everywhere? Shes gonna miss #1 in Australia/NZ/Germany and more

Wouldn't call Germany for Em just yet. Not based solely on her losing itunes lead on day 3. 

Jonathan2244

Guess About 20k Preorders atm, so yeah I predict 100k Atm :) But could change depending on itunes performance etc.

glitterintheair

the wanted's new album was 7 in the midweeks, now 9 in the official chart. ouch.

and miley cyrus down 11 places to 24..

elvis' cd must have sold a bucket load to make the top 10 because it wasn't in the top 40 in the midweeks  :eek:

I also doubt Eminem will block Gaga...

I absolutly want this to be #1 in the UK... there's a bunch of people that said she 'lost' the UK after BTW (?). Hopefully a #1 debut would prove them wrong.

**and i'm here for a perfect streak of #1 studio albums too -_-

Arturo

I also doubt Eminem will block Gaga...

I absolutly want this to be #1 in the UK... there's a bunch of people that said she 'lost' the UK after BTW (?). Hopefully a #1 debut would prove them wrong.

**and i'm here for a perfect streak of #1 studio albums too -_-

DWUW has been Top 10 on iTunes for what? 3 weeks? And they still say she lost the U.K.

MonsterOfSpain

ARTPOP is predicted to sell 100k in the UK and 300k in the USA. I think that's such a small difference, according to the difference of population. I think it will sell much more than that in USA.

Desperado

ARTPOP is predicted to sell 100k in the UK and 300k in the USA. I think that's such a small difference, according to the difference of population. I think it will sell much more than that in USA.

hopefully

Archived