💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on 10:35pm for us in the UK! I'm so excited!

She's doing so well and this should give her a nice boost right before the album. And the best part is ... Her B Listing on Radio 1 hasn't even kicked in yet. Things are finally being timed decently! :legend: Lets hope the video doesn't take too long.

----

Oop, good news keeps coming

6. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) (+1)

:excited2:

Thanks man! :)

And I am so happyyy!! :')

10:30pm SO EXCITED

Thank you! :hug:

Oh scheisse. I might be awake though! Its at 3:30 am here! Have school tomorrow too!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

not this thread being the happiest when the US one is a mess

One of the few times this has happened lol, I'm loving her UK situation right now -does ARTPOP dance-

Though the US thread is quite often a mess lol there is at least one meltdown a day.

Desperado

One of the few times this has happened lol, I'm loving her UK situation right now -does ARTPOP dance-

Though the US thread is quite often a mess lol there is at least one meltdown a day.

lol yes but yesterday was the real mess hahaha

One thing i'm positive about, is that Graham Norton has a slightly older viewing audience than X Factor.

Hitting at alot of people who give radio a miss and won't really watch X Factor.

It's one of the best ways to hit at the GP outside of the media cycle!

I don't mind the US much she has applause still going strong on radio there. This is much happier news since it's been so long gaga has smashed in the UK. I'm so happy and proud of her :flutter:

Americano

No one in the US is actually melting down, she's doing great here overall. It's nice to see the same in the UK finally.

Amazon need to hurry the **** up and ship my copy :crossed:

I was thinking the same and her offical store hasn't shipped my bundle yet, I'm thinking there's been a problem getting the album over :L

Archived