💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

i'm not sure about Jingle Bell Ball, is "@starcount" reliable? 

I dunno :/ I hope so!

I am so so hoping she performs at both the Ball and XF. That would drive up sales soooo much

Yeah me too. What would she do at The X Factor final though? Wouldn't it be weird to DWUW twice?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno :/ I hope so!

Yeah me too. What would she do at The X Factor final though? Wouldn't it be weird to DWUW twice?

Now that Katy's been confirmed, it's not reaching to assume that Gaga might be there too.

Performing DWUW twice would be weird, but it could have a more rehearsed performance and would help it to chart better seeing as it can't atm :smh:

Now that Katy's been confirmed, it's not reaching to assume that Gaga might be there too.

Performing DWUW twice would be weird, but it could have a more rehearsed performance and would help it to chart better seeing as it can't atm :smh:

Yeah mte, it is plausible. We just need a confirmation to be sure. I think they will be announced tomorrow morning.

Yeah it would, maybe R Kelly will be there this time though? That could warrant it, I suppose...

Yeah mte, it is plausible. We just need a confirmation to be sure. I think they will be announced tomorrow morning.

Yeah it would, maybe R Kelly will be there this time though? That could warrant it, I suppose...

Katy was announced at 7am, so Gaga should be around the same time.

R Kelly would make it more of a reason to perform it. Gaga did say that she wants to be on the X Factor every week :laughga: so maybe she'd genuinely want to perform again?

Katy was announced at 7am, so Gaga should be around the same time.

R Kelly would make it more of a reason to perform it. Gaga did say that she wants to be on the X Factor every week :laughga: so maybe she'd genuinely want to perform again?

Yeah they do it on the breakfast show I think

Lmao yeah true. I think if she did go on again she might not do DWUW again, but instead a different song, just to push the album.

Also, since Katy definitely is doing the Capital FM thing she might be on X Factor again... Unconditionally, anyone? Her label could be trying to make her the new Rihanna here. Though that obviously won't happen but it will still be amazing promo for her album. Which she probably needs - she sold only 23k last week bringing it to a total of ~77k. Eminem did almost the same as that in one day. She's also at #9 in the midweeks.

I just realised as well that she hasn't got a song on the Radio 1 playlist at the moment which probably doesn't help her standings in the album chart at all.

B-LISTED :party:

Excellent news! She should be looking at quite a decent peak :excited2:

Lmao yeah true. I think if she did go on again she might not do DWUW again, but instead a different song, just to push the album.

Also, since Katy definitely is doing the Capital FM thing she might be on X Factor again... Unconditionally, anyone? Her label could be trying to make her the new Rihanna here. Though that obviously won't happen but it will still be amazing promo for her album. Which she probably needs - she sold only 23k last week bringing it to a total of ~77k. Eminem did almost the same as that in one day. She's also at #9 in the midweeks.

maybe she could start with DWUW this time or something, but promoting the album would be just as good.

Slayty Perry ain't she :smh:

re XF Rihanna did her single twice, she even came back the year after and performed WFL for a 3rd time, a full performance with R Kelly would be amazing 

glitterintheair

i've been thinking about a gaga and r kelly performance for a while now.. since the last one was so last minute and rihanna appeared twice last season i don't think it's a reach. just gaga singing something alone would be really good as well tho. especially on that big wembley stage they use for the final.

Archived