UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Yay for Graham Norton! It's on the 8th of November I believe!

Hopefully it stays in the Top 10 throughout the week of the 11th of Nov so she can officially obtain her 2nd Top 10 from ARTPOP :party:

StrawberryBlond

Yay for Graham Norton! It's on the 8th of November I believe!

Hopefully it stays in the Top 10 throughout the week of the 11th of Nov so she can officially obtain her 2nd Top 10 from ARTPOP :party:

Does it have to stay in the top ten that week to chart in the top ten? I thought all the sales from previous weeks would be accumulated into the end of the week beginning November 11th? If it doesn't and it's just that week's sales that count, what happens to all the sales from previous weeks?

Arturo

Does it have to stay in the top ten that week to chart in the top ten? I thought all the sales from previous weeks would be accumulated into the end of the week beginning November 11th? If it doesn't and it's just that week's sales that count, what happens to all the sales from previous weeks?

I believe that it HAS to stay in the Top 10 that week and only that particular weeks' sales will be counted towards its chart position but I think cumulative sales will take its first 3 weeks into account only when it comes to certifications. I mean, if they're tracking its sales which was shown by their 22k figure last week, they obviously should take it into account when it comes to certs :ohno:

I thought Graham Norton would air this week, november 8 is so much better...the songs will finally be able to chart 2 days later -_-

***IF DWUW does not peak in the top 10 after the album is released I will be forever pissed T_T

Arturo

I thought Graham Norton would air this week, november 8 is so much better...the songs will finally be able to chart 2 days later -_-

***IF DWUW does not peak in the top 10 after the album is released I will be forever pissed T_T

Is Graham Norton bigger than Alan Carr? Does it usually provide significant increases :ohno:

Is Graham Norton bigger than Alan Carr? Does it usually provide significant increases :ohno:

From what I could read Graham is bigger, someone from the UK could tell us better.

She should do Alan Carr later too. It was nice to see Gaga cooking on TV last time  :sweat:

Gagadisiak

When She's performed BTW in 2011 that helped the sales alot so don't worry :) 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Arturo

When She's performed BTW in 2011 that helped the sales alot so don't worry :)

Ok :)

Plus, songs generally shoot up during release week, so I think we're good :sweat:

pie-kun

From what I understand, Graham Norton is one of the highest rated talk shows in the UK. Last week's episode pulled 3.6 million viewers, so that should give you a good range of what he usually gets.

Graham Norton's audience is about 3x Alan Carr's :)

Dark green update and she's #7 :party:

Definitely in the right direction. GP is loving the song.

Archived