UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Does anyone know whats even going on with the DWUW video lol

I don't believe a word has been said about it. She is probably already starting to come up with ideas though. They need to be fairly quick with it but it obviously won't be out before the album which is a shame :/

Would be nice if they lumped all of the sales of DWUW together on the week of the 11th - that meaning, the 22k from last week, and thne however much it sells this week and next. Would be nice, but so unlikely :(

Yeah I doubt it :/ They should just do what Coldplay did when Paradise was in a similar situation, and discount it once the album is out so that it gets a better peak. I think that was the week they performed it on X Factor so they actually got #1 anyway.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

if i had to guess, itll be a "stripped" down video for the sake of time.

as long as she looks hot and makes me wanna turn straight, im not gonna be mad LOL. do what u want = a must for looking pretty

The song doesn't really have much leeway for typical Gaga extravagance unlike Venus (for example), so you're probably right. I think something with an interesting concept and nice visuals. Not TOO over the top, but not a simple video either. Kinda like Applause I guess but less 'weird'/artsy looks.

Just her writhing about with a blonde weave and s-xy underwear on a blank screen will do me

Maybe she could twerk with R Kelly, get dat Miley demographic

whats the story with DWUW now?

it's very stable on UK itunes, I expect it to rise stronger once venus is done and dusted.

It has everything going for it to rise very very very high and I have faith that it will be allowed to chart this sunday.

it's very stable on UK itunes, I expect it to rise stronger once venus is done and dusted.

It has everything going for it to rise very very very high and I have faith that it will be allowed to chart this sunday.

so it still cant chart?

whats the story with DWUW now?

Doing well on iTunes, getting good updates etc etc but still can't chart

Last week, it's debut week, it sold around 22k I think and would've charted at #10.

Americano

Theyre still recording its sales tho it should be noted so its not like these weeks "dont count"

Archived