Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The official charts company are so stupid for not allowing DWUW to chart. Most of the sales aren't even from the album pre-orders.

The official charts company are so stupid for not allowing DWUW to chart. Most of the sales aren't even from the album pre-orders.

I'd imagine literally a huge majority of the sales now aren't from pre-orders, even though the album is rising.

Venus is now on Itunes.

It wasnt released as a seperate singles so both DWUW and Venus wont chart this week  :sweat:

Arturo

Meh, they're still selling :shrug:

Just two more weeks until DWUW can chart. Hopefully the commercial can keep it in the Top 10 and let's hope radio picks it up! :)

Robotboy

atleast her album will be #1 everywhere on official charts :flutter: we have no reason to be sad when the album slays musically and also on the charts :legend: just have a smooth 3rd single release PLEASE (gypsy)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GlitterGrease

As much as a #1 single on the official chart would look good, the only chart most people care about (if at all) is iTunes. DWUW and Venus will be hits regardless of chart eligibility

Lmao they must've forgotten the clocks went back :hehe:

If it kicks DWUW out of the top ten I'm gonna be so pressed :lmao:

Meh, they're still selling :shrug:

Just two more weeks until DWUW can chart. Hopefully the commercial can keep it in the Top 10 and let's hope radio picks it up! :)

Yeah I made my mind too T_T

As long as their sales will be counted afterwards it's fine, and i'm sure DWUW will get a nice peak too (when radios will play it, video + graham norton)

ManuelColon

Both songs will be able to chart once the album is released right? but will they count all the sales from the past weeks?

Both songs will be able to chart once the album is released right? but will they count all the sales from the past weeks?

Yes and yes

Archived