💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe but they can with both. NOT THAT DIFFICULT. :(

I know :( We could have had a simultaneous #1 and #2 if they hadn't ****ed this up.

Soo when it can actually chart what do you think DWUW's peak will be?

probably 15-30

It's too early to call because she still has the O2 advert which might keep it up (presumably until Nov 5 when the stream deal happens), HOPEFULLY increased radio play, and then a video and Graham Norton.

There's only actually two chart weeks left to happen until the album drops, it's not that long. Especially considering Applause managed five weeks in the top ten. And this is a better AND more radio friendly song. I still think she will get top ten with this song but it really does depend on a lot of factors, including other big releases.

I know :( We could have had a simultaneous #1 and #2 if they hadn't ****ed this up.

The rules are so pointless. Before downloading any song from a pre-ordered album I have heard people are asked if they want to be charged. That is basically like selling a song.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

BlondeKingOfGGD

I think they might release Venus on its own tonight. From what Gaga said it seemed that way :)

Hopefully Venus can chart then :D

i just pray that they put up the single version soon,  I doubt the song will have such high momentum in 2 weeks as it does now

Why would she release Venus on it's own when it is a PROMO SINGLE, as in promo for the album, but not DWUW which is the actual single? That would be stupid and make no sense lol

I think they might release Venus on its own tonight. From what Gaga said it seemed that way :)

Hopefully Venus can chart then :D

Let's bloody hope so 

Why would she release Venus on it's own when it is a PROMO SINGLE, as in promo for the album, but not DWUW which is the actual single? That would be stupid and make no sense lol

That would be the worst move EVER. People will be so confused and won't know which one is the single

Archived