💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MarcMonster's interview with DJ White Shadow

Jester

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

And it's kinda weird how contradictory this is, gaga says "those songs were designed to be hits and to be radio-friendly" and then DJWS says "we never sat down and said lets make a song that will sell".

Like, wtf?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

these commenters need to shut the **** up: 

Eric • 2 hours ago −
Interviews are for getting exclusives, this dude didn't even try..
What's new here?
And LOL at this guy thinking it's so easy to make another JD; the pretension.
The "haus" needs to stop pretending they don't care about success.
Gaga, please if you read this don't go as a clown to the VMAs.

sorra • an hour ago −
very drab interview,im so over all this "up to interscope " crap...

UGH like, you dont understand the haus at all, they aren't pretentious, they put their lives and souls into everything that gaga is known for and these idiot fans just **** all over it with the click of a keyboard. uck them. **** the comments, **** the critique. critique is **** now and i hope gaga doesnt listen to any of it whilst creating. 

WarriorPrince

Read the posts in the thread sis :lmao:

mess at people thinking i'm jelly of him  :rip: one thing i'm totally not jelly is his pink hair that's for sure

aaronyoji

this is really bugging me; they keep throwing around the word "fun" and "fun" and "fun" again constantly trying to assure fans that its, you guessed it, fun. WE GET IT. god im so sick of seeing the word fun. gaga's music has always been relatviely fun, i want creative. i could give a **** if the "gp" gets it, or likes it, fans shoudlve never talked **** about born this way cuz now gaga is scared to tell fans that she actually tried something different again.

Giorno Giovanna

this is really bugging me; they keep throwing around the word "fun" and "fun" and "fun" again constantly trying to assure fans that its, you guessed it, fun. WE GET IT. god im so sick of seeing the word fun. gaga's music has always been relatviely fun, i want creative. i could give a **** if the "gp" gets it, or likes it, fans shoudlve never talked **** about born this way cuz now gaga is scared to tell fans that she actually tried something different again.

Oprah-calm-down.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

As with the other thread where Marc was brought up, posts calling him names, making fun of him, etc. will be warned. Treat him with respect the way we're expected to treat any other member on this forum. He may not be a posting member, but he still is a fan. 

So please comment on the actual article, give constructive criticism, or move along. 

mess at people thinking i'm jelly of him  :rip:one thing i'm totally not jelly is his pink hair that's for sure

:dies: IFKR

all the threads about him turn into a mess. well, everything on GGD becomes a mess lately :awkney:

aaronyoji

Oprah-calm-down.gif

wow did you really accomplish what you wanted with that gif? it evokes no point what so ever. 

U-GO-BOY

As with the other thread where Marc was brought up, posts calling him names, making fun of him, etc. will be warned. Treat him with respect the way we're expected to treat any other member on this forum. He may not be a posting member, but he still is a fan.

So please comment on the actual article, give constructive criticism, or move along.

Tell em gurl :whitney:

Tired of that negative **** that's going on around here, that's not what gaga fans are supposed to be..

Giorno Giovanna

wow did you really accomplish what you wanted with that gif? it evokes no point what so ever. 

yes I did, you shouldn't obsess with other's negativity so much, it apparently makes you go full rage over nothing, alors calmez vous monsieur ;)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

There have been a lot of threads about Marc lately..

Regardless of how anyone feels about him, it was a good interview. He knows the right questions to ask, he did a good job, and now we have new information.

Fans should do the interviews more often.

Sister

This Little Monster is going to be on the pay roll!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived