💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fan recreates the "Born This Way Ball" (WATCH NOW)

Lum

Featured Posts

FuhrerOfTime

OH LORD :rip:

I'm not sure if I even want to watch the full thing

300ckzm.jpg

__

I appreciate his effort though :clap:

go to the end and watch MTN

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

PS - I know how to play that last part on the keytar and he's not even doing it right. He's pretending to do it. #poordat

Watch this be the video LadyGagaGoGo (or whatever group were making a DVD) were making. :troll:

But this guy... Is super awesome. Born Brave tbh. Although its kinda awkward to watch, it was pretty cool that he did that.

Kudos to him for actually doing it! I'll admit it's a bit awkward to watch (very), but big kudos.

3 points in and ready for more

skaxboy

I actually liked it. Sure his singing might be off but I can tell he had a blast doing it. I'm sure some of us wished they could have been picked to go on stage with Gaga or anyone who worked hard on their costume loved getting compliments. I think it's fantastic a fan took the time and effort to recreate this.

A lot of fans and non-fans cringe at the idea of these die hard monsters but I think that's what makes our fan base unique. He's obviously studied the show enough to recreate homemade props with little resources. everyone is entitled to their opinion but let's not be dicks by mocking him.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm disappointed to see no inflatable vagina  :hehe:   I admire his dedication though. 

HarryTheNight

WHAT was him murdering MTN in the bridge, build up born this way cameras something? srsly dead. But good on him i guess, it does take a lot of bravery!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

his accent after every word....  need that picture of you-A  :sweat:

Archived