💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Animated Applause Single Covers

Dayman

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Skellington, these are AMAZING. I mean I already knew you were a gifted artist but I'm so blown away.

Umm, if I give you a time on the video, do you think it would be possible to make me a gif like this? :shy: I only ask because it's my favorite part but it's not that iconic, so I don't know that you'd do it otherwise.

Dayman

Skellington, these are AMAZING. I mean I already knew you were a gifted artist but I'm so blown away.

Umm, if I give you a time on the video, do you think it would be possible to make me a gif like this? :shy: I only ask because it's my favorite part but it's not that iconic, so I don't know that you'd do it otherwise.

Sure. Which part?

This is beyond amazing. The purple laser and closing scene ones were my favourite, would've made great single artwork:

73Bu3QD.jpg

PoshLife

Sure. Which part?

Thank you so much! It's around :58-59, when she sings "Put your hands up make 'em touch" during the first chorus. It's basically a close-up of her face in color, but there's something about the way she's half-smiling, it just makes me feel good :heart: like she's asking ME personally to do it :laughga:

It might be too short though :huh:

Dayman

Thank you so much! It's around :58-59, when she sings "Put your hands up make 'em touch" during the first chorus. It's basically a close-up of her face in color, but there's something about the way she's half-smiling, it just makes me feel good :heart: like she's asking ME personally to do it :laughga:

It might be too short though :huh:

Is this good?

amakethemtouch.gif

Dayman

it's so good :cryga: It's exactly 100% what I wanted. Thank you so much! :hug:

No problem! If you want any others feel free to just comment and I'll see what I can do!

Dayman

Oh my gosh! Gaga needs to see these. These are fabulous! 

i WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS IF GAGA SAW THESE AND SAID SOMETHING. :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Archived