Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks with 92.3 NOW FM (NYC) [22 MINUTES!]

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Watch the interview here:

http://923now.cbslocal.com/video/9217648-lady-gaga-in-studio/

Lady Gaga talked about people potentially forgetting her while she was gone:

“It was so surreal and crazy,†Gaga said of the experience. “I’ve been away from radio for a while; I’ve been on tour, I was recovering from my surgery. You know, I didn’t know if anyone would show up!â€

“You just never really know,†Gaga says. “I don’t rest on my laurels as a performer or musician, so I didn’t really know what to expect. But when we pulled into Times Square and we saw all those people, I really had goosebumps. I’m just so grateful to the fans.†

She also talked about her new video, single, and more.

Lady Gaga said the VMA performance is the hardest she's ever prepared for a performance, and will be very physically challenging for her.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I really like that she seems more confident when talking about her recent work rather than born this way era. I'm glad she's stronger and happier now.

Why so many radio interviews this era? :dead:

She always made radio interviews more than TV interviews.. its sad because they all get deleated by time..

Americano

She always made radio interviews more than TV interviews.. its sad because they all get deleated by time..

Radio interviews are something newer, fresher artists do. Gaga has always said she never takes her fame for granted, so I'm glad she still hustles and busts her ass visiting these stations.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived