Reminding everyone of the lyric tidbit:

We could be caught

We're both convicted criminals of thought

Feel free to imagine your own beat to that   :music:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Once they've already decided on the single to be released, why does she always have to say "Oh, this song was going to be the single" whenever the single she released isn't on top of the charts? I mean, honestly, I always feel like it's her trying to cover for the single not being number one, even though it shouldn't matter. It should only matter that her fans like it.

She did the same thing with Born This Way, telling everyone that Marry The Night was supposed to be the lead single, even though it was number one worldwide.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Once they've already decided on the single to be released, why does she always have to say "Oh, this song was going to be the single" whenever the single she released isn't on top of the charts? I mean, honestly, I always feel like it's her trying to cover for the single not being number one, even though it shouldn't matter. It should only matter that her fans like it.

When has that EVER happened? :usrs:

Zedd get that Clarity promotion.  :creepflop:

(Now, seriously I love her for this little things that she does, like going on a radio to release her new record and she talk about a friend's new music. :flutter:)

🌹 free britney 🌹

Born Brave

Sexy Back, Love Sex and Magic, and Sex on Fire by the Kings of Leon....There have been several songs with the word SEX in the title... 

seana39223

Reminding everyone of the lyric tidbit:

Feel free to imagine your own beat to that   :music:

Makes me think Telephone continuation.

didnt she mean they were fighting for a place on the album, not necessarily a single

Imagine if she meant that she had to chose between APPLAUSE and SEX DREAMS to be on the album and she chose APPLAUSE :cryga:

I can see the meltdowns already :laughga:

Kindness rules all.

omg :megaflop:

What are the lyrics? "Lets have some s-x this record is ****, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick oh oh oh s-x dreams la la la"

:laughga:

trolled

:derpga:

That would've been AWESOME :excited2: I love the lyrics "We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought"

elijahfan

Oh, so was Sex Dreams supposed to be this single that would make us pee in our pants?

Interesting piece of info here! :)

I think it's good not to release a song called Sex Dreams as a lead single....she has a lot of young fans and their parents would go crazy.

But as a second single it's okay :troll:

Miss Murder

She did the same thing with Born This Way, telling everyone that Marry The Night was supposed to be the lead single, even though it was number one worldwide.

exactly

so we can expect s-x dreams to be the fifth single

:lolgaga:

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived