I'm totally here for a continuous album :party:

inb4 the Madonna stans saying she copied Confessions On A Dance Floor :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathan James

Ā 

Also how Ā can y'all say you wanteed Sex Dreams when you have no idea what it sounds like

Ā 

I know right.Ā  :toofunga:Ā I could see people saying the same if it had indeed been a single and Applause was the mysteroius song we'd seen talked about but hadn't actually heard.

I see you know who Queen Gina isĀ 

Ā 

iQQVi9b1si5Bg.gif

Of course I know Queen Gina, I stan for her. Hard.

Ā 

Gina+Rio+-+BB+-+Dancing+Pt2.+Gina+Rio+-_

bumblebee

Let it be the way it is already. This is not a sprint, this is the marathon!

There's nothing wrong with less than usual hype of the lead single, I'd prefer the longevity this time, to be honest Ā 

I wouldn't even want Interscope to release another single before ARTPOP comes outĀ 

I'm just happy we got new music, there is time to hear other stuff.Ā 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TraeumereiLPB

I don't even know what "Sex Dreams" will sound like, so I can't really say anything about the lead single choice. To me, Applause is an axcellent choice. It's a high energy mainstream song with many catchy parts and the usual "Gaga weirdness" in the verses. What more could I wish for?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

BROSEIDON

Watch it become the Marry The Night 2.0 and flop into the heavens when released as a 5th single :laughga:

Miss Murder

Once they've already decided on the single to be released, why does she always have to say "Oh, this song was going to be the single" whenever the single she released isn't on top of the charts? I mean, honestly, I always feel like it's her trying to cover for the single not being number one, even though it shouldn't matter. It should only matter that her fans like it.

destructivelove

..SO THIS IS THE SONG THAT WAS GOING TO "make us pee our pants!!!" AND BE BETTER THAN BAD ROMANCE....WHYYYY GAGA....WHYYYYYY (not here for jimmy at all...can somebody else please pick her singles) -_-

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived