💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks on KTU Radio/Sex Dreams was going to be a lead single

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I dont want Sex Dreams as a second single! And please not Aura! 

Aura would be rejected from radios, cause its too much controversial. Sex Dreams, just based on the title you can see the direction and theme of the song. Radio wouldnt play it just because its GAGA. They know she is controversial, if it was Rihanna singing the same song they would play it. 

G.U.Y. (Girl Under You) , just based on the title, sounds like a smash to me.

my choice would be TEA or G.U.Y..she needs to keep Aura, Sex Dreams, Mary J Holland on the album so they dont get too much attention...yet until they SLAY the GP

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EarnYourLeather

'Sex on Fire' - Kings of Leon. Didn't that smash? I heard no-one talk about the fact 'Sex' was in it's title.

This is true. Good point.

ryhanna

Any argument against Sex Dreams being a single is just theory. Aura too, now that we know the title isn't Burqa (criticisms of Burqa being a single were based on past experiences with song titles on touchy subjects - Judas)

Creyk

she just threw shade at born this way in this interview

Wait how? I didn't notice :o

Catalystluna56

Is it possible the for the radio she might change the title to "Love Dreams" or something?

MonsterPaws

That was a pretty cool interview. UGH, I'm just loving everything about her right now. 

Also how  can y'all say you wanteed Sex Dreams when you have no idea what it sounds like

IKR :smh:

warhol killer

inb4 it becomes the fifth single and then it flops and then she decides to cancel releasing more singles :derpga: shade at Born This Way (it rhymes :laughga:)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Maybe Sex Dreams is the next single. :excited2:

She said that the VMA performance is going to be her most physically challenging performance... that's going to put a lot at stake if she doesn't nail everything perfectly, and leaves a lot of room for mistakes. But I have faith in her, and know she's going to do a great job. It's going to be more intense than Scheße!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived