Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interview Database-ARTPOP ERA [Updated w/10/16 + 10/17 Radio Intervs]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

The SiriusXM Hits 1 one is missing - and this one has actually been broadcast, I don't know what's taking so long for it to be on Soundcloud.

EGOT2027

The SiriusXM Hits 1 one is missing - and this one has actually been broadcast, I don't know what's taking so long for it to be on Soundcloud.

Everyone assumed it was the same as the Howard Stern Interview.....?

elijahfan

Everyone assumed it was the same as the Howard Stern Interview.....?

Well... I don't know, I read somewhere here that the stuff had been broadcast  :confused: Gaga even tweeted "I'm live right now on @SiriusXMHits1!"

I'm confused, tbh

ChicaSkas

One of my friends said a gay radio host named Flick interviewed her yesterday on Sirius XM, was that true?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

EGOT2027

One of my friends said a gay radio host named Flick interviewed her yesterday on Sirius XM, was that true?

There is a XM Radio Interview in the OP, but I'm not sure if its Flick or not.

Not sure if this has been posted as I'm behind on downloading, but being a HUGE NSYNC fan and being incredibly excited about this reunion rumor at the VMAs, I thought this was adorable to hear Gaga is excited too! I remember her saying before how she used to stand outside the TRL studios when NSYNC was there, screaming along with the rest of the fangirls. I'd die for a pic of Gaga and the guys together. 

http://www.967kissfm.com/articles/trending-104650/listen-lady-gaga-sort-of-confirms-11591684/#ixzz2cdTDmPqI

Sudarshana

bless you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nous sommes tous obligĂ©s, pour rendre la rĂ©alitĂ© supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Archived