Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

TheeApplause

Love you always Gaga, I know what it's like to be harassed and stalked, it's horrible and especially when it affects your family too. I always listen to the music when things get crazy n you should do the same. Hugs and kisses, so hyped n happy for ARTPOP, it's gonna be a bomb of an album, that should be yours and everyone's main focus right now. Smile and be brave ! <3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Gaga,

These people have no respect for you. You don't need them, they aren't as successful as you are. You're surrounded by a Haus that loves you, a family that loves you, and a fan base that loves you. There's no room for haters!

Let them hateΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬it just shows that they want something you have that they can't have. Kill em with kindness, let em wallow in their hate. Water off a duck's back.

I love the ARTPOP era so far, continue to fight for your art. So what about numbers, charts etcetera. Music is about the music, nothing more. I have complete faith in you as an artist, and through your fearless ambition, I too am fearless. Never apologize for your art/creative visionΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬either people get it or they don't.

You know I love you with all my heart, and will back you no matter how many haters you have or no matter what they do. You are a brilliant woman, nobody can take that away from you!

Your jersey girl,

Steph aka Zilla :Zilla:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Dunk96

Gaga

I wanna tell you that I love you and I'm always here for you,standing for you,and fighting for you.You are a true warrior in music,you fight a good fight,and you stand up for what you know is right.I will always believe in you and I want you to get through everything that you've gone through with a game face,stay strong,and kick ass.Who knows,maybe you'll take Perez to court.:toofunga:

Oh I'm just kidding(not really)

I love you so much,Gaga,and without you and Michael Jackson,I would not be on Earth today and I would not be the person I am today.

Β 

Sincerely yours,

Danny Monroe

rahmin1337

Gaga,

Keep your chin up girl, you're the best! We all love you and only want you to be happy. You'll always be a success with us. The new photos, music, upcoming vids, and the album have us all so excited and happy. I'm sorry for everyone that focuses on the negativity, but do know how happy you've made all of us with your comeback and great music. Thank you!

Jon

In art there will always be critics, in life there will always be bullies. There is an art to being above them and I know that you can master than art.Β 

Love Dan.Β 

HausOfAntonio

Gaga,

Thank you so much for always being here for us and letting us know that you really get us and know what we go through. Don't let anyone get to you, and remember that tough times always come and eventually go away.

Thanks you for everythingΒ  :wub:Β 

stay strong Gaga!! Β monsters always support you. Dont pay mind to this piece of **** perez. Β Also, stop the drama and start the music, the good one :derpga:. And dont forget to alway wear your Poker Face

sYaPSOc.jpg

alice glass

Gaga, you're my sunshine.

My friends and I are thinking of you. Don't be scared.

Tomorrow we'll dance with you around the world while we watch Applause for the very first time! HE CAN'T destroy that moment. HE CAN'T destroy us. HE CAN'T destroy you.

Β 

Garden Panty

Dear Gaga,

First I want to thank you for working so much on Applause and ARTPOP for us. I just want you to be happy, and want you to ignore everything hateful. You are a real artist, and every fan thinks of you as a friend and wants to support you. And as a real artist it's normal to have haters. But don't let it bring you down, just be strong because there are millions of other fans who just want you to be happy.

Your Hrvoje from Croatia.

Juanjo

We love you, so much, Gaga! You know this. We're soooo excited about ARTPOP, and nothing will get in the way of this amazig era. Hugs and kisses! <3

You inspire me every day in countless ways. Β Thank you for it all and all you give. Β Be safe, and just continue doing what you love. Β Love ya Gaga!!!

We're all Stronger Together!

Gaga,

you are the world to me. That's all that needs to be said. I might not go to every concert, be able to camp days for an autograph or anything like that. But I just love you so much. I wish you so much luck with everything that's coming soon, with the VMAs to the album release to the various promotion that you'll do across the US (and hopefully Europe too!!). I love you a lot.

Β 

Luc from Holland (L)

speedbliss

Words can't express my love and loyalty to you Gaga. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Nothing can keep us down. Ecspecialy when there is so much to look forward to so soon. Love you.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived