Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

DJWS isn't my favorite, but he's good. He's done some very good work with Gaga, and I was very impressed with Applause. While I'm not sure how much either he or Gaga themselves put into each record, consistencies aren't too hard to find from him and I think he's pretty good.

I don't mind DJWS, but I want Gaga to control the masses with her music. Hope Gaga slays the world with the iTunes festival performance. 

I agree.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

wecouldbeARTPOP

what's with all this DJWS bashing?

I thought people love APPLAUSE?

ppl just love to b---h...

lhurtadojr

I hate when monsters are like omg hey stefani welcome back we love u 

but omg this is totes stef voice i love it. the beginning especially has that Red and Blue vulnerability so cute haha

wecouldbeARTPOP

I hate this fanbase sometimes. I mean you cant blame him for how the song sounds- if Gaga doesn't like it, she'll change it.

Its easier to blame the producer than Gaga. I think DJWS is great, and I'm excited to see what him and Gaga come up with :party:

Kindred spirits :)

I love him too. His productions in BTW were probably the cleanest ones.

Some fans are just pressed at him because the new single didn't shot straight up to #1.

^THIS...too many chart queens in this fanbase tbh...why base what you like on the basicness and forgetableness that makes up the most of the charts these days? Get a mind of your own.

Evan Peters

You should rename this thread "Time to Bitch: DJWS is Swine Producer".

emma roberts is an abuser

That J

I'm so curious about this song. Love the rock aspect but like it's already been said, studio version will likely zap the rock out....I'm here for hard rock mixed with trance. It's possible. ARTPOP is about possibilities right? ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TimisaMonster

APPLAUSE was too light. I miss Poker Face so much  :emo:

APPLAUSE is the gateway to the rest of the album...Gaga had to play it safe for the first single to get the GP's attention POSITIVELY back! The second single will give us the insane hit we've been waiting for...just wait...the second single is waking up...Iw03rYY.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kindred spirits :)

^THIS...too many chart queens in this fanbase tbh...why base what you like on the basicness and forgetableness that makes up the most of the charts these days? Get a mind of your own.

You should rename this thread "Time to Bitch: DJWS is Swine Producer".

Agreed.

Garibay will always be my favorite for some reason, but DJWS has been doing a great job

VasilisVas

For all of ya'll b---hing about DJWS, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he becomes mainstream and all the other basic pop b---hes will wanna collaborate with him just like RedOne. 

TimisaMonster

For all of ya'll b---hing about DJWS, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he becomes mainstream and all the other basic pop b---hes will wanna collaborate with him just like RedOne. 

Don't forget Zedd...everyone apparently wanted to collab with him once they heard he was working with Gaga... :roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That rehearsal footage is AWESOME. I love the whole rock sound of it. And holy crap, that was awesome with her banging on the drums. She better be doing that at the concert. Too cool! That whole last part actually reminded me of NIN's "March of the Pigs". **** yeah!

• Shadow locked this topic