• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

tezbear91

I love DJWS so im happy that he has produced it. He gets a lot of **** from some of the fans....like they could produce a song any better lol  :laughga:

battle for your life.

Hypocrateen

Oh okay, well thats better than I had thought at first lol I think i can deal with that  :omgexcited:

Don't worry, there are more to come! From Zedd surely.

I don't really know about Madeon :shrug: it seems like they worked together for a short time

AquaFire Witch

No rock on this album pls. #BornThisWay

the live iTunes versions will probably have a kind of punk-y rock drum thing going on with gags having her own cymbals/snare drum, but I imagine the album versions are all supa-slick and electronic based.

Funny "Born This Way" didn’t have a lot of rock to me at all. Yes Electric Chapel! I guess you could say "You and I" too. It still seemed more dance to me.... I guess Swine reminds me of the hardcore stuff that I listened to in the 90's. I know other people mentioned it had a classic 70's rock vibe.

I am still happy whatever she does though. All of her influences come out when she performs so she definitely is more of a live artist than a studio one. :)

Hypocrateen

I love DJWS so im happy that he has produced it. He gets a lot of **** from some of the fans....like they could produce a song any better lol  :laughga:

I love him too. His productions in BTW were probably the cleanest ones.

Some fans are just pressed at him because the new single didn't shot straight up to #1.

It's Gaga's choice. He is not putting his songs on ARTPOP on his own! Who are we to tell Gaga what to do. She loves the songs and puts them on the album. So calm your seashell titties and enjoy the music! :awkney:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

seana39223

Wait do Zedd and Madeon really only have one song on ARTPOP? and the rest is all DJWS? Tell me that was a joke :fail::shocked:

Zedd said that he and GaGa made more than 10 tracks but hes unsure how many would mske ARTPOP.

okay so if the pig thing is true... that tumblr user did in fact have inside information. omg

so this album will sound like erotica but on steroids and not be so hapy but dark.

he confirmed gaga used a pig nose in a photoshoot way before we had any concrete information abut ARTPOP.

Those were two different people, Jeff confirmed that the whole dark, erotica on steroids thing was fake

tezbear91

I love him too. His productions in BTW were probably the cleanest ones.

Some fans are just pressed at him because the new single didn't shot straight up to #1.

Exactly!

It's Gaga's choice. He is not putting his songs on ARTPOP on his own! Who are we to tell Gaga what to do. She loves the songs and puts them on the album. So calm your seashell titties and enjoy the music! :awkney:

:dies:  Love this!

battle for your life.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing all that up :) I like DJWS but we've heard more of him then we have Zedd or Madeon so im kinda hoping for more of that, either way all of them slay  :excited:

• Shadow locked this topic