💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

Catalystluna56

No rock please. We already went through that with the BTW era. The music was good, but in no way great. I'm here for great beats. Not pop, not metal, but the electro dance awesomeness of zedd.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

What if all the singles are produced by him :rip:

Omg dont even joke about that...Ill cry that better not have ever even been considered  :emo:

FATCAT

No rock please. We already went through that with the BTW era. The music was good, but in no way great. I'm here for great beats. Not pop, not metal, but the electro dance awesomeness of zedd.

I hate to burst your bubble, but ARTPOP is Pop, not some dubstep/electro stuff, but Pop. Gaga may use producers of EDM, but in no way will the album be straight up EDM. An example of this is DJWS, he produces a TON of Trap, but the lead single wasn't trap.

Purr more, hiss less.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I hate to burst your bubble, but ARTPOP is Pop, not some dubstep/electro stuff, but Pop. Gaga may use producers of EDM, but in no way will the album be straight up EDM. An example of this is DJWS, he produces a TON of Trap, but the lead single wasn't trap.

Aura begs to differ.

Kermit the frog

I just know that the live version of swine is going to kill me, and the fact that she said this whole album is going to be radio friendly is just ugh.

but whatever, it's what most of the fanbase wants I guess...

I hope she hears our cries for making that guitar solo a part of the song (if it's not already)

Aura begs to differ.

exactly. Gaga called it "Edm candy". I think some songs will purely be EDM with touches of Pop. Aura is beautiful. It's like this aggressive complextro EDM journey that she pulls you through, whether you like it or not. 

Yes! DJWS's were some of my favorite tracks off Born This Way. Applause was b---hin'.

Can't wait to hear Swine!

:rockstar:

Edited by elibats

I really thought Applause would be enough to prove to you guys that DJWS isn't the flop producer a lot of people make him out to be

>_<

I get y'all wanna hear the other producers but DAMN!

Hear the song first before you b---h and moan

And like others have said, it's not even confirmed to be the next single AT ALL

You may all have a seat..

Applause is probably my least favorite track he's ever worked on. I think its production is sorta weak sauce. However, Government Hooker and Bloody Mary are divine, and he was lead on those. :legend:

Edited by kupo

• Shadow locked this topic