• ChicaSkas

• Swine

melodichard

Ummmmmmm that's good I guess

(Please don't be a single tho)

Edited by Melodichard

LetsGetHigh

GUYS DONT TALK ****

LET US NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH APPLAUSE AND WHEN IT LEAKED YOU WENT AND KISSED HIS ANUS AND CREATED A THREAD SAYING: "WE OWE PAUL AN APOLOGY."

PAUL baby if youre seeing this follow me @ewitsroy ive been trying for ages luv baby <3 :lmao:

Edited by letsgethigh

Hot Space

I knew it wouldn't be rock. :( gaga u still have time to change the entire sound of ARTPOP I believe in you.

Pookie Mami

At this point, I think it's safe to say DJWS isn't going anywhere. He's here to stay because he has a genuine connection with Gaga. Like... An actual friendship. I think we should respect that. I think they make magic together! :whitney::party:

I knew it wouldn't be rock. :( gaga u still have time to change the entire sound of ARTPOP I believe in you.

no she doesn't :laughga:

Edited by Ratchet

Redstreak

GIVE ME THOSE GOVERNMENT HOOKER FEELS PAUL!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GUYS DONT TALK ****

LET US NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH APPLAUSE AND WHEN IT LEAKED YOU WENT AND KISSED HIS ANUS.

PAUL baby if youre seeing this follow me @ewitsroy ive been trying for ages luv baby <3

I still think the production of Applause is kind of basic and too radio-friendly for me, even tho I know this is what Gaga needs right now. I much prefer Zedd's productions.

• Shadow locked this topic