Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

Ugh if the final version lacks the guitar and that piano intro Im going to kill myself.

thissss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Kermit the frog

You can tell Stephani is not playing this time. Something's already telling me that after the album premiere, everyone will be like "why the fu.ck is applause on this album?

Harry

I imagine the studio is less rocky and more EDM based, cos most of her songs have more of a rock edge when played live but holy **** this just slayed me soooooo NIN :cry:

Andy McQueen

At the beginning I thought it was Lana Del Rey and then she began to rock OMG, it's like the old pre-Fame Gaga is back, I LOVE IT!!!

MJ Holland

You can tell Stephani is not playing this time. Something's already telling me that after the album premiere, everyone will be like "why the fu.ck is applause on this album?

I really like Applause, but that mostly due to the illuminati **** she always puts in her music :derpga:

But if this album turns out to not be as dance pop/EDM influenced, I would be soooooo happy

At the beginning I thought it was Lana Del Rey and then she began to rock OMG, it's like the old pre-Fame Gaga is back, I LOVE IT!!!

:nails:

How can you think of anybody else but Lady Gaga on the piano ?

:nails:

I am so fcuking excited to see the final set and their whole vision for this song and the whole show. Wasn't it reported that they were spending like half a million pounds on the set&production? The visual/graphic possibilities of Gaga surrounded by the drums and keyboards are already making me wet. Plus the unveiling of the collaboration...

Β 

This will surely be a defining moment of her career.

DJWS is the producer of Swine... for gods sake Gaga.....

Β 

Β  :rip:

Edited by Optimus

I'm starting to think this is the future of "hyping" your album! Play live versions of the song that are similar, yet deconstructed and raw to fit a new way of playing the song! :rockstar:Β Then, like Gaga said, it'll make people more anticipated to buy the actual album, so they can hear the studio hq version,Β but not feel like they already heard the same song and the surprise is "spoiled", cuz it was only live! Gaga's a genius! :legend:Β Β Β Β Β 

Β 

Plus, what's slaying me most is the build up and then SWINE!!!! How does her voice change so much? I think we've finally heard the voice ofΒ our HeavyΒ Metal Gaga!Β  :udidnt:Β What CAN'T this woman do? Β I understand why people may not like it, but I'm SOOOOO happy I do love it! Plus, this is rehearsal, so we don't know what other features, sounds, fashion, lighting, CHORUS, etc will sound and look like!

:clap:

Kermit the frog

DJWS is the producer of Swine... for gods sake Gaga.....

Β 

Β  :rip:

Β 

he will have a chance to redeem himself after applause. I know he can.

Andy McQueen

How can you think of anybody else but Lady Gaga on the piano ?

Β 

Β 

Of course I knewed it was Gaga, I just meant her voice sounded a tiny bit similar, I mean this "dreamy voice", I can't explain it better, it was just my personal, subjective Impression - of course Gaga is a million times better, I just meant the sound of the voice. :) ;)

Edited by Andy McQueen

• Shadow locked this topic