💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

Um, this is amazing. I'm kinda sad this ISN'T going to be the album version. She flirted with her rocker fantasies on BTW, but that was the extent of it. She needs to full-on live it. I think it would give people an entirely different perspective on her.

Edited by kupo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

I can see what you mean, but on the flipside, Gaga's one of the few big pop girls wo would touch genres like this (if anyone tries to tell me Circle the Drain is dark rock music again, I'll string them up). Perhaps that's a point of appeal for people. Having a recognisable face attached to music types and styles they otherwise wouldn't ever seek out.

If people love how this Swine clip sounds, who knows, maybe they will branch out and check some NIN, Hole, Tori Amos, QOTSA. If you like this, it is a worth while thing to check! You won't be dissapointed!

Ah, you expressed what I was trying to express to him so much better than I did lol

+1

What this is can be applied to hardcore fans of any artist.

And imo what you're griping about is what makes Gaga somewhat similar to Madonna in that she toys with things that her peers wouldn't and therefore exposes it to a commercial audience in a palatable way. The idea is you can get exposed to something and love it because its coming from her and that opens you up to other things that quite possibly you might not have been before. Thats the idea though, can't say it happens but at least it makes her exciting.

Oh I agree 100%, and I'm glad she's doing it. I hope this expands the musical boundaries even further and really shows how much of "every icon" she can really be. That's one of the things I've always loved about her - the girl tears down boundaries, and makes music universal. I definitely need to hear the rest of the song to form a definite opinion though.

Um, this is amazing. I'm kinda sad this ISN'T going to be the album version. She flirted with her rocker fantasies on BTW, but that was the extent of it. She needs to full-on live it. I think it would give people an entirely different perspective on her.

Same >___<

I'M so here for this! You DON'T even understand... 

Chances are that I'd probably break out in tears out of sheer exitement or just collapse, foaming at the mouth, if that collab. were going to happen. Just imagine Trent & Gaga on one stage. together!!!  :rip:  :nooo:

Exactly! The rawness of her voice when she yells 'swine' gives me chills...  :flutter:

I'm so glad to see other NIN fans popping out the woodwork for this! Oh god, I'm more hyped for Sunday than I was for the VMA's now! D:

What this is can be applied to hardcore fans of any artist.

And imo what you're griping about is what makes Gaga somewhat similar to Madonna in that she toys with things that her peers wouldn't and therefore exposes it to a commercial audience in a palatable way. The idea is you can get exposed to something and love it because its coming from her and that opens you up to other things that quite possibly you might not have been before. Thats the idea though, can't say it happens but at least it makes her exciting.

Exactly, that's how I meant to phrase it! It's one of the things that made Madonna so exciting and it's what makes Gaga so exciting also!

lhurtadojr

the dance version of this just screams hit!!!! I love it! I can already tell how hard I'll be rockin out to the studio version in my car!

the dance version of this just screams hit!!!! I love it! I can already tell how hard I'll be rockin out to the studio version in my car!

Right? :sara:

The way she sings the verse reminds me of Shirley Manson and Kurt Cobain, so....

Yes please and more

Yes, this!

Who knows, the album version might be even better! I'm expecting it to be more EDM oriented on the album though. I wonder if it will still have an intro like it does in the clip. Gaga's intros always slay me. (Particularly at the VMA's. :legend: )

I'M so here for this! You DON'T even understand... 

Chances are that I'd probably break out in tears out of sheer exitement or just collapse, foaming at the mouth, if that collab. were going to happen. Just imagine Trent & Gaga on one stage. together!!!  :rip:  :nooo:

Exactly! The rawness of her voice when she yells 'swine' gives me chills...  :flutter:

Right?! I'm dying for something to happen between them. Gaga's raw passion and s-xuality would work wonderfully on a song with (or produced by) Trent.

• Shadow locked this topic