Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

THIS IS SO GREAT!! I love it when she screams stuff. And the beat. oh my god, i am slayed.

i hope she posts more clips of stuff :)

UGH WHY DO I HAVE A COOKOUT ON SUNDAY AT EXACTLY THE TIME THIS THING IS ON.

**** ME SIDEWAYS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Where's that gif of the girl who's at a music festival and she's air drumming and looking like she's about to have a seizure? That would be perfect for this song lol.

RAMROD

Stop it with the judgement.

Some folks here are more open than another.

But so what, this can help everyone learn to be accepting to another genre that rather segmented.

Even if they hate it well it is truly their loses for being close minded tbh.

Edited by Sapperlot
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AyaKara

**** THIS SONG IS SO GOOD ALREADY I'M CRYING GAGA'S EVOLVING SO QUICKLY MUSICALLY I CAN'T

HarryTheNight

ALso the song is sounding less like a diss and more like a filthy sweaty s-x anthem, like having s-x like animals kinda thing, probably a bit of both

This is why. Because most of the people here are all about Marina and the Diamonds, or Madonna, or Britney Spears, or Lana Del Rey, etc. I'm not saying that people can't be musically diverse, but I see people around here bashing stuff like this all the time. Sure, a few people might regularly listen to stuff like this, but I genuinely think the fact that it's "Gaga" automatically influences the fans to think they like it.

I can see what you mean, but on the flipside, Gaga's one of the few big pop girls wo would touch genres like this (if anyone tries to tell me Circle the Drain is dark rock music again, I'll string them up). Perhaps that's a point of appeal for people. Having a recognisable face attached to music types and styles they otherwise wouldn't ever seek out.

If people love how this Swine clip sounds, who knows, maybe they will branch out and check some NIN, Hole, Tori Amos, QOTSA. If you like this, it is a worth while thing to check! You won't be dissapointed!

SEANGT

Tori Amos for me. 

I looove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpk_ZjdGPnE

ugh exactly! Something about that era was so vocally amazing. All of the women then were so iconic. Love it. 

John The Gypsy

SHE CANNOT DO THIS TO ME WITH THIS ROCK VERSION AND THEN THE ALBUM IS GOING TO BE SOME EDM CRAP GOODBYE :nooo:

THIS x100!!!

PopReaper

IT'S PERFECT :giveup:

Where's that gif of the girl who's at a music festival and she's air drumming and looking like she's about to have a seizure? That would be perfect for this song lol.

This one?:

tumblr_inline_ms9su5qzrl1qz4rgp.gif

:legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Shadow locked this topic