šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

scorpion

Here are Ā a few things I would like some of you to understand

Ā 

Gaga's job as a pop star is to craft statements in a way that would not cause wide spread Ā negative repercussion but still push the envelope. OF course she will not give Perez that kind of power openly in a statement. HOWEVER is BLATANTLY clear she is hinting it is entirely about him, and other characters like him. Use your head folks. Its not about her. She is not calling herself swine, the article defines that clearly.

Ā 

I am personally thrilled she is finally calling him out, and im sure the whole entertainment industry is. She has spent her entire career fighting against bullies, and now she is taking a stand.

Ā 

This IS who Lady Gaga is.Ā 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

Illuminati Freak

Ā 

Gaga's job as a pop star is to craft statements in a way that would not cause wide spread Ā negative repercussion but still push the envelope. OF course she will not give Perez that kind of power openly in a statement. HOWEVER is BLATANTLY clear she is hinting it is entirely about him, and other characters like him. Use your head folks. Its not about her. She is not calling herself swine, the article defines that clearly.

Ā 

I am personally thrilled she is finally calling him out, and im sure the whole entertainment industry is. She has spent her entire career fighting against bullies, and now she is taking a stand.

Ā 

:tea:

omg yaaas drag pigrez through tha barnyard sis..once u kill a pig, u gotta make some bacon sis yaaaaaassss werk

Ā 

shade, tea, reductive, read. *z snap*

That's it. I'm done. Everyone else go home. You win the forum. :rip:

MonsterJay

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Gaga wins the Shade award :P

ChavaWM

Wow, I'm so excited, honestly. So far, Sex Dreams was the only confirmed song I was looking forward to, but now I have another song to look forward to. :)

VenusWarhol

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, you're totally right, and is a clever way to defend herself and lets her rage out. I'm so excited about this!

loljustinwat

Ā 

I'm pretty sure people are getting this the wrong way round. Gaga is the one with the pig nose and the slurs written over her photos.... This is being said to her, this is not her saying it to a guy.

Ā 

I'm with you. I feel like the article actually proves that she's talking about regretting her own actions rather than putting the blame on anyone else.

Ā 

Edit: And since I am sure someone will read into and misinterpret my statement: I am not victim-blaming for whatever may have happened to her. I think Gaga was blaming herself for whatever happened to her at that age. But I don't think this song is centered around just s-xual acts. I think she's also referencing her eating disorder and her d--g usage.

Edited by loljustinwat

Monster Voices

Love the idea! It's so different! Can't wait to hear the song and sing along to it :haha:

Forever and Always!

• Shadow locked this topic