Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Remember when someone brought up Gaga was wearing a pig nose in the photo shoot?  :omg:

If there was a photo shoot, that could mean that this a potential single!! either that or maybe it will be featured in the ARTPOP booklet!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Chris90046

Is she honestly planning on getting back to the GP' s good side with a song named Swine and wearing a pig nose? The fame might have gotten too much to her head

Omg I'm dyinggggg of laughter at the pig nose rumour being true!!!!!!!!

It's funny that the rumour gained so much ground to be honest. There have been plenty of people fake hinting at things, and yet we all seem to remember pig nose.... Oh well, here we have it!

chiuga

Anyone recall a new song was played at a particular event (gaga's visit to versace's house perhaps?) with the lyrics 'I want, I want, I want, I want'?

Could it be Swine?

aaronyoji

Is she honestly planning on getting back to the GP' s good side with a song named Swine and wearing a pig nose? The fame might have gotten too much to her head

are you ****ing serious? so many misguided accusations in this post tbh....... 

anywho, this song reminds me of monster in a way! i can see it now. 

Anyone recall a new song was played at a particular event (gaga's visit to versace's house perhaps?) with the lyrics 'I want, I want, I want, I want'?

Could it be Swine?

omg theres a video where she was on the balcony with donatella at the versace atelier and you just hear this song in the background :"i want, i want i want". 

omg theres a video where she was on the balcony with donatella at the versace atelier and you just hear this song in the background :"i want, i want i want".

OMG someone find it and post it! Monsters at the ready

Queen Gloria

Time to burn Pigrez at the stake. He totally deserves it. No more Ms. Nice Gaga. 

calmar

Besides how can you put Swine and Burqa together in the same album? They don' t go together

We could, we could belong together

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Besides how can you put Swine and Burqa together in the same album? They don' t go together

If there's a pig underneath the burqa, then they do.

aaronyoji

OMG someone find it and post it! Monsters at the ready

here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WC7DKA6xw

This sounds good. It has shock value. If the song is good I think it could be a hit. I tinhk of it as like the anti-Blurred Lines. BL is guys hitting on girls, and Swine is girls calling the guys swine lol.

• Shadow locked this topic