• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

This song is so ****. :')

Squeeler, squeeler, squeeler? Are u serious?

Oh gaga... disappointment 2 for ARTPOP songs

Queen Gloria

Sounds like it'll be just as we suspected, Government Hooker + Scheiße 2.0. I am here for this :tea:

drbumblenut

The way she sings the verse reminds me of Shirley Manson and Kurt Cobain, so....

Yes please and more

Princess Die

This song is so ****. :')

Squeeler, squeeler, squeeler? Are u serious?

Oh gaga... disappointment 2 for ARTPOP songs

K. :Awkney:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

I'M so here for this! You DON'T even understand... 

Chances are that I'd probably break out in tears out of sheer exitement or just collapse, foaming at the mouth, if that collab. were going to happen. Just imagine Trent & Gaga on one stage. together!!!  :rip:  :nooo:

Trent Reznor is one of my dream collaborators for Gaga and she delivers this slice of NIN-esque goodness? I know it is just the live version, but sh!t... I absolutely love it.

Honest to god, Swine's shaping up to look so perfect. This preview, my gosh... I know it'll be different on the album, but this sounds perfect. The grunge vocals, the way she snarls swine, oh lord yes. My body is so damn ready.

Exactly! The rawness of her voice when she yells 'swine' gives me chills...  :flutter:

In the beginning I was like "DA FAK IS DIS SHAT???"

But then the freaking electro music started  playing hollllyyy crap dis gonna be guud.

I love how everyone is stanning, but if you heard this elsewhere and didn't know it was Gaga, I'm sure at least half of you would hate it.

What this is can be applied to hardcore fans of any artist.

And imo what you're griping about is what makes Gaga somewhat similar to Madonna in that she toys with things that her peers wouldn't and therefore exposes it to a commercial audience in a palatable way. The idea is you can get exposed to something and love it because its coming from her and that opens you up to other things that quite possibly you might not have been before. Thats the idea though, can't say it happens but at least it makes her exciting.

Pshhh I wish it would. This sounds dope.

I bet the people that don't like this like Aura though, that says something to me lol

Aura has that aggressive dance vibe though, whilst I LOVE this, and would be more than happy for the final version to sound like the preview... I'd imagine the album version being in a similar ilk to Aura, particularly with the huge breakdown. Zedd's handy-work for you.

Either way. This slays and I am so beyond hyped for this weekend.

• Shadow locked this topic