Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

PdogtheDaibutsu

live art! like picasso baby! it will drive appreciation from the gp! ull be surprise to know how many ppl still thinking she sounds like kesha without auto tune!

lets not insult Kesha...she can sing too :crossed:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

Dominic

I'm so done! Whilst I like DJWS I was hoping to hear some other sounds from ARTPOP; Zedd & Madeon. DJWS, for me, hasn't performed well with Applause so i'd like to hear another type of sound. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gerrard174

Does anyone hope that this will be a rock ballad or mid tempo ballad like speechless?

She always have one ballad song on each album so this could possibly be it.

Remember how obsesser she was with speechless? now she is also very obsessed with swine, even calling the itunes festival swine fest.

Does anyone hope that this will be a rock ballad or mid tempo ballad like speechless?

She always have one ballad song on each album so this could possibly be it.

Remember how obsesser she was with speechless? now she is also very obsessed with swine, even calling the itunes festival swine fest.

NO.. 

In my opinion, DJWS brings so much to the table it is unreal. He and Gaga killed it in Applause. The lead synth moving up the scale while the bass synth does the exact opposite is pure deliciousness. She, and he, truly understand where house music and EDM came from: the Chicago underground gay clubs. Glad to hear he is on Swine.

I do hope that we get some Madeon sounds soon. Zedd is already all over the radio.

BangTheGong

I don't mind DJWS, but I want Gaga to control the masses with her music. Hope Gaga slays the world with the iTunes festival performance. 

Elizabeth

Guys you can't expect Gaga just to work with one producer her whole life or else we'd have a situation like the Dr Luke one. I applaud Gaga for working with a mixture of different people and not just regurgitating the same **** over and over. Even if you don't like DJWS, you can still appreciate what he and Gaga are doing.

Where can I find the Swine lyrics?

Another music forum is discussing swine as if they read the lyrics. They r being kinda mean so I didn't ask where they read them, thought they would be on gaga daily. ????

Any help appreciated

Where can I find the Swine lyrics?

Another music forum is discussing swine as if they read the lyrics. They r being kinda mean so I didn't ask where they read them, thought they would be on gaga daily. ????

Any help appreciated

PRE-CHORUS/HOOK?:

"I know, I know, I know, I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body.

SQUEALER, SQUEALER, SQUEAL OUT! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"

CHORUS?:

"Maybe I should have a little more

just to stay out of my mind?

Cause its when I'm not thinkin' with you

that I act like a Swine!"

PRE-CHORUS/HOOK?:

"I know, I know, I know, I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body.

SQUEALER, SQUEALER, SQUEAL OUT! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"

CHORUS?:

"Maybe I should have a little more

just to stay out of my mind?

Cause its when I'm not thinkin' with you

that I act like a Swine!"

Merci!

• Shadow locked this topic