Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Sister

Exactly! It doesn't matter now, because she put it out there as the truth! She's gonna be forced to defend herself and speak up! There's only so much you can take before you're tired of people walking all over you! I appreciate that her team shows that they're true friends, but at the same time she shouldn't get comfortable with them fighting all of her battles!

I agree!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gaga does any of THIS, she'd better turn into the Lady Gaga of the Bad Romance video and be ready to answer for it all. She can't be weak and hide behind her team of friends when it goes all public and people are talking.

i don't think she'd call one of her inspirations (madonna) out and say bad things about her

madonna already praised her several times

Wait whats he said for her to say this? I'm glad she said this anyway. Watch him not even reply back. Or maybe he will, he knows getting in a feud will get anyone in the papers for a week or 2.

yikes... and now she posts a brand new promotional image for her music video for the next tweet, when everyone's looking at her twitter ... GAGA!....

Slayer

yikes... and now she posts a brand new promotional image for her music video for the next tweet, when everyone's looking at her twitter ... GAGA!....

She is the master of self-promotion.   :legend:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Zilla

can you close this thread then?

gaga or the haus is definitely reading this thread rn

Idk does anyone have anything else to say? I'm thinking about it

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

People who have time to send such messages should get a real job because working people don't have time for this :nails:

Why is there so much hate in him...

I was actually impressed by the fact that people, and people I KNOW & CARE ABOUT, read his crap. Me and my friend that is currently in France were discussing Applause over the phone, and he started talking about stuff he read on his website. I was really shocked. 

Who still gives him any attention? 

Seriously. He's honestly one of the meanest people I've ever seen. It's like he cannot bare to watch the success and talent of other people flourish, maybe because he's complexed that he himself has no real talent. Must be a depressingly empty life he leads... But then again, I don't think people that shallow are smart enough to be depressed, so...

Edited by rslayer

Perez is almost hourly bashing Gaga on twitter, retweeting hate tweets from Monsters after he gets them annoyed for being so biased against Gaga and comparing her to Katy to try and stir fan wars. Gaga is trying to show how badly he attacked her directly but even still she just ignores him and continues to do what she does.

REALLY? Just now... When she recently released a single that needs promotion? If thats your reasoning, then she could have said it a little earlier than letting all the RTs happen. Just think about the timing.

00026 † 10000

RitaOral

perez is a prick but the "madonna pointing a gun at me" part made me lmao. How much time does pigrez have on his hands

Edited by CakeLike