💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Off-topic What is this SWINE I keep hearing about is it a new song? On-topic I'm glad that she spoke up about the hate mario sent her. She doesn't deserve it.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

tylerjudas

But why are people mad at Gaga for tweeting this? All she is doing is sticking up for herself after MONTHS of his bull**** on twitter. 

monketsharona

But the thing that bothers me the most is that he went on Ellen, one of the biggest talk shows, to promote how he is against bullying and putting other people down. And bullies Gaga, Kesha, Christina, etc. :crossed:

and Madonna ! He says he's a fan but before he was attacking her without reason... He just need to exist

"Karma has everybody's address and a mother****ing stamp"

He'll get him comeuppance, don't worry.

Daenerys

I have a feeling he texted her something rude and she's just had enough.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

lol, as if he influenced iTunes Charts or something

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fame IV

I applaud Gaga for doing that.

IT'S ENOUGH

She really has to say the world who he really is.

A Star is Born ⭐

Gaga and Kesha should make a team and destroy Mario. I mean, when I watched Kesha's documentary, she was so sad and angry because of stuff he wrote about her my heart broke. :(

TimisaMonster

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga either. I think Madonna is just playing the game and Gaga released that song and everyone was waiting for Madonna's response. Madonna didn't actually say anything until really pushed. I think she just wished that Born This Way didn't sound anything like her song, Express Yourself. Madonna always said that she liked Gaga and was interested in seeing her grow as an artist, she thought that Gaga was alot like her earlier self, in her career. 

I can't believe he tweeted that, what a fool!

This will be interesting, if you are correct! Gaga, with a throw down jam!!!!!

Gaga's finally standing up for herself...WBavAAM.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fame IV

This just goes to show that the victim of bullying always has their breaking point and I think Gaga has finally stood up for herself! I'm proud of her! She's giving herself respect and dignity for her character! Round of APPLAUSE Gaga....

Round of APPLAUSE...S2I65Gr.gif

But why are people mad at Gaga for tweeting this? All she is doing is sticking up for herself after MONTHS of his bull**** on twitter. 

EXACLY

A Star is Born ⭐

Rudz Xinc

wow. that's out of nowhere

I wonder what made her tweeted about that swine?

but I wished she would just ignore him

btw who's mario?

Look at those clowns

BangTheGong

Perez is so vile. You guys don't know how the negative press is affecting Gaga's career. A lot of people read his blog and believe it. I'm glad she is finally standing up for herself. He made a post a couple of days ago with a poll asking whether "Applause" was better or "Roar. "Applause" won by a landslide yet he goes and makes a new blog post about why "Roar" is better.

badboymonsterx

Oh great now the Madonna stans are claiming that gaga is sucking out Madonna's attention because it's her bday. WHO THE HELL CARES? does madonna even have twitter? NO. If there's anyone they should be "angry" with it's Mario, he's the one who's making his "Queen" look like a b---h.

Like I said, everyone needs to stop being so negative about chart positions, etc. the single will do just fine. It's a great song and lots of promo are coming out. Mario's tweets and all these haters means NOTHING. We are a huge fan base monsters and we have her back - just make sure you do your part and watch the video on Monday and support the album. She deserves it and has been through a lot. This era is about confronting the hate and letting it go. That is exactly what gaga is doing and she needs us to take the lead here too. Ignore, block, delete the haters. They're nothing but negative energy. 

Justin Drew Bieber

Also. I'm scared that what f at the vmas The Pig interrupts Gaga just like kanye and taylor