Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Ya, I Wanna Be With You could be a good winter single. Off of what we've heard, this is how I'd structure her era, single wise.

1. Applause (Release: August 12, 2013)

2. Aura (Release: November 4, 2013)

3. I Wanna Be With You (Release: January 20, 2014)

4. Sex Dreams (Release: April 28, 2013)

Of course, that's not taking into account the other amazing songs that I'm sure are on ARTPOP.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ironically. MANiCURE has the "Rumor has it" vibe with it, and RHI is the only single flopped 

Went 2x platinum and top 20 on the Hot 100. Without promotion and music video. Hardly a flop

nick4bty

Ya, I Wanna Be With You could be a good winter single. Off of what we've heard, this is how I'd structure her era, single wise.

1. Applause (Release: August 12, 2013)

2. Aura (Release: November 4, 2013)

3. I Wanna Be With You (Release: January 20, 2014)

4. Sex Dreams (Release: April 28, 2013)

Of course, that's not taking into account the other amazing songs that I'm sure are on ARTPOP.

I could see something like this. Honestly, it's pretty much a given at this point that Aura is the Telephone continuation, so it has to be a single. If they follow the TFM timeline, then it will probably be next. Unless they go with Sex Dreams next and save the continuation for the end of the era. I would really, really love to see IWBWY get a winter/Grammy release, but you know how Interscope is with singles....they may not allow it, although I really think it would give the GP a side of Gaga that really needs to be shown. 

Galactic Mess

How do yall think ARTPOP would do on radio tho? That song >>> IMO

It's AMAZING. My favorite song of the album so far.

Married the Night

I know Swine and I Wanna Be With You were trending. Does anyone know if the other songs were trending at some point as well?

Haha. Yeah, I could almost see Adele singing MANiCURE. It has that old school vibe to it.

MANiCURE was after the adole tweet.

With iTune festival, she is definitely merging the attention towards the ALBUM, which is really smart IMO. The preorder button was everywhere and it was written everywhere that it would be brand new ARTPOP songs.

Interscope are really focusing on Gaga as an album seller which is really great imo.

With iTune festival, she is definitely merging the attention towards the ALBUM, which is really smart IMO. The preorder button was everywhere and it was written everywhere that it would be brand new ARTPOP songs.

Interscope are really focusing on Gaga as an album seller which is really great imo.

I agree, Gaga knows how to play the game and knows what counts. I really think there is a new found excitement for Gaga this time around.

White update for Roar, BL, Applause, and WMU. Berzerk got a light green update. Is it because the banner is number one again?

Tommymonster44

Now before everyone creates these very elaborate release schedules based on tonights performances, it's very possible that the second single wasn't even performed. There's a lot of money to be made, so interscope make be keeping it under wraps for now. Based off of the performances, though, there isn't an obvious single choice. If she is going to release something from tonight, it's going to be risky.

Arturo

Now before everyone creates these very elaborate release schedules based on tonights performances, it's very possible that the second single wasn't even performed. There's a lot of money to be made, so interscope make be keeping it under wraps for now. Based off of the performances, though, there isn't an obvious single choice. If she is going to release something from tonight, it's going to be risky.

True, there are still 7 other songs we haven't heard.

Gerrard174

yea it made sense if they want to keep second single a surprise. Hope this is the case cause other than MANiCURE, other songs are not that radio friendly at all.

Aura, Sex Dream, Jewel and Drugs would flop hard on radio

ARTPOP is epic, but it is too slow and unrelatable

IWBWY is basic, unless it becomes another Speechless

iTunes Update

0eSxUki.jpg

01. Roar - Katy Perry

02. Berzerk - Eminem

03. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - Robin Thicke

04. Applause - Lady Gaga

05. Wake Me Up - Avicii

06. Royals - Lorde

07. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus