💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

its hard to decide which single is gonna do good. very unpredictable. the safest thing is to pick the song that is highest on itunes when the album gets released, but that happen with the next single. i go for MANiCURE. sounds very radio friendly, but who knows. swine and aura are the ****, but they are to hardcore for the basic GP. 

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

ARTPOP = love you like a love song. and its not for GP imo. i love the song but swine and MANiCURE even s-x dreams are better choice.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Watch the second single be something we haven't heard yet.

As long is good, I'm okay with that. I hope they don't choose something too risky. She should leave risky choices for the 4th and 5th single. But for now she/they should aiming for another hit

its hard to decide which single is gonna do good. very unpredictable. the safest thing is to pick the song that is highest on itunes when the album gets released, but that happen with the next single. i go for MANiCURE. sounds very radio friendly, but who knows. swine and aura are the ****, but they are to hardcore for the basic GP.

That's what they did with BTW. We need to take note how the songs chart when the album is released. Will be a good indicator on which singles they may choose.

I love everything I've heard so far but nothing screams radio hits to me. Don't get me wrong I'm slayed ! She's a true talented artist, but from what I heard she might have critics on her side but not radio hits.

Maybe the other 7 songs will be singles, it would be really possible because you don't want people to already hear the next single.

Hypocrateen

I really don't agree at all. Singing about an Aura or a pig? Which one will weird casual people out more? They hear her making squealing noises and turn off the radio.

I agree with you. Save it for the album.

She needs to give a chance to all the producers. Next Madeon with Gypsy please.

ARTPOP = love you like a love song. and its not for GP imo. i love the song but swine and MANiCURE even s-x dreams are better choice.

Mmhh?

bye3.gif

nick4bty

Unless the studio version of Sex Dreams has a bigger chorus and a cleaner production, I don't think it'll work as a single. Of the songs we got tonight, MANiCURE is the only one that could be a single. You can just tell the production and chorus on that is going to be huge.

And ideally, the third single should be I Wanna Be WIth You, perfect timing for the Grammys where she can sing it straight on the piano like she did tonight and slay everyone with those amazing vocals. I'm guessing it's about Taylor, and the lyrics are simple enough to be extremely relatable to just about everyone. 

thats a nice reach though. I also heard Kylie, Bush, Michael Jackson. you try hards can't agree. 

I love everything I've heard so far but nothing screams radio hits to me. Don't get me wrong I'm slayed ! She's a true talented artist, but from what I heard she might have critics on her side but not radio hits.

Maybe the other 7 songs will be singles, it would be really possible because you don't want people to already hear the next single.

Really? ARTPOP screams radio hit (at least to me).

Robotboy

no. thats a nice reach though. 

atleast i will get to say "i told you so" IF its a single :whitney:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

La Rosalia

I hope the second single is something that we haven't heard yet. However, I want Jewels N' Drugs to be a single at some point. It would slay on hip hop / rap radio stations :legend:

who knows what is radio friendly tbh. if I heard a song like Roar I would think it would flop harder then MTN tbh. :nails:

I'm super happy with the beats on the songs so I can't tell you what could or not be a good single until we hear the album versions. I'm just really happy with how she has expanded and how awesome it sounds like. Most pop stars wouldn't have the balls to do a live rendition of new songs.

Unless the studio version of Sex Dreams has a bigger chorus and a cleaner production, I don't think it'll work as a single. Of the songs we got tonight, MANiCURE is the only one that could be a single. You can just tell the production and chorus on that is going to be huge.

And ideally, the third single should be I Wanna Be WIth You, perfect timing for the Grammys where she can sing it straight on the piano like she did tonight and slay everyone with those amazing vocals. I'm guessing it's about Taylor, and the lyrics are simple enough to be extremely relatable to just about everyone. 

I thought she said IWBWY is* about the fans?

Runway

IWBWY is about us

Archived