💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know right. Katy always kills in the US market compared to Gaga. but Gaga always wins in the WW market. for example bad romance: 5 million us, 10 million worldwide, telephone: 3 million us, 7 million ww. california gurls: 5 mil us, 7 mil ww. teenage dream: 4 mil us, 6 mil ww. WW is more important period

Literally HALF of Gaga's total record sales come from the United States. Under rating the importance of the US market is delusional.

WW sales are extremely important but the US is EASILY The biggest and most important single market whether people want to admit it or not.

Arturo

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here but perhaps Gaga not performing at Iheartradio festival is hurting her on radio.

Iheartradio is tied to huge stations like 102.7,Z100, and Y100. Whenever they play Katy, JT, or Bruno they say "and now an Iheartradio performing artist"

monsterhooker

Literally HALF of Gaga's total record sales come from the United States. Under rating the importance of the US market is delusional.

WW sales are extremely important but the US is EASILY The biggest and most important single market whether people want to admit it or not.

i know. the us market is hands down the most important but its not EVERYTHING like some are saying.

pie-kun

I don't think the iTunes festival will do a lot, but it doesn't really need to with ~0.0100 separating Applause and Blurred Lines. If it can generate 2 or 3 light green updates, that's all she needs.

GagaMyBlood95

I don't think the iTunes festival will do a lot, but it doesn't really need to with ~0.0100 separating Applause and Blurred Lines. If it can generate 2 or 3 light green updates, that's all she needs.

:worship:  let's hope you're right

whiteboi1327

The song is doing fine. it stayed in the top 5 all week. Just request the song once a day on those stations using texts cause its easier. You can also use the radio stations websites if you want to. At first I thought the song was just flopping but it stayed high on itunes despite full radio support. We all knew it would never be #1 so why are there still meltdowns?

A Stan Was Born

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here but perhaps Gaga not performing at Iheartradio festival is hurting her on radio.

Iheartradio is tied to huge stations like 102.7,Z100, and Y100. Whenever they play Katy, JT, or Bruno they say "and now an Iheartradio performing artist"

This is exactly what I said earlier about those festivals and station run festivals and concerts and I got shut down... People can't be that naive to believe that the artist playing those festivals don't play at least a SLIGHT hand in getting more airtime.

SomethingMore

Cant wait to see iTunes Festival effect.

Gaga performing :

- Applause

- Swine

- Sex Dreams

- MANiCURE

- ARTPOP

- Jewels & Drugs

according to twitter monsters.

We weren't underrating the importance of the US market. Re-read the posts and you'll get what we were talking about :)

I hope the Itunes Festival has an effect on Applause. Anyways, there is something weird going on. How can a song that has been high on Itunes be played less then Right Now, or Avril's new song. 

I hope the Itunes Festival has an effect on Applause. Anyways, there is something weird going on. How can a song that has been high on Itunes be played less then Right Now, or Avril's new song.

Less than Avril's song? Really???????? Actually this should make anyone feel better because they will definitely play Gaga more than Avril in the end. Unless they really do hate Gaga.

GagaMyBlood95

I really think Applause is cursed guys... 

Well, waiting for that smash non-lead second single hit  :coffee:

Archived